Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rate The Mod Series: ShutUpGabi

Rating Shut Up Gabi

• Demod Her

Results are only viewable after voting.
I also wanna know what mods are out here hollering ā€œIā€™m a mod, Iā€™m a modā€. If anything itā€™s posters hollering about the mods being mods.

@IP360 low key throwing slugs at the more active mods in his posts too. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

The reasonings in other mod threads letā€™s me know ratings were going into how they were as posters not as moderators and my reply was triggered by IP saying she didnā€™t know she was a mod but then gave 5 stars lol

also if you been posting here for 3-4 years and donā€™t know who the mods are wouldnt you be the shithead? Lol

not necessarily

cuz it makes no difference who's a mod, how I post won't change

in the damn near 2 decades I've been posting on forums, never asked a mod for anything

I also wanna know what mods are out here hollering ā€œIā€™m a mod, Iā€™m a modā€. If anything itā€™s posters hollering about the mods being mods.

@IP360 low key throwing slugs at the more active mods in his posts too. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

blankstare-CtA_zpslbnn9gsl.gif

...I am??

not necessarily

cuz it makes no difference who's a mod, how I post won't change

in the damn near 2 decades I've been posting on forums, never asked a mod for anything
Brian how do you not know anything about who you post with?

I think if youā€™re on a forum knowing who a mod is while it should naturally become clear, in the event something was to happen on the site wouldnā€™t it be good info to know?

Gabi is a 5* poster,

But only a 3* mod..... That section easy as shit to mod... So she ain't gotta do much work.

And AP stay moderating in that section and she don't ever tell that nigga mind his business...

5* poster....
3* mod šŸ§
Not Ap hall monitor hatin and mall cop blockin

tenor.gif

Yā€™all choose Gabi thread as the thread to have this discussion. Added to that, the mods are the leader of this discussion. Added to that, the leader of the mods thatā€™s the leader of this discussion is a female.

But thatā€™s none of my business

View attachment 591717
I like Gabi if you tryna hint at anything otherwise, itā€™s bullshit. Iā€™ve always thought she was a dope poster as I stated in this thread along with the other shit I said.

Can somebody who gave gabi 5 stars answer these two questions?

Question 1
I'm not certain what she does as a mod in there.. but she's active in Reel Talk far as I can tell. Any TV Show or movie she recommends i'm likely gonna check for at some point. I dont know if there is some mod stuff going on in the background I cant speak on that

Question 2
I knew she was a mod. I remember voting for her in the "Peoples Mod" thread some time ago

Back