Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rate The Mod Series: ShutUpGabi

Rating Shut Up Gabi

• Demod Her

Results are only viewable after voting.
The real reason I wanted to mod LCA from that other site was to get ahead of spoilers when GoT was on. Mfs would try to sneak shit in in the wee hours of the night and fuck up everybody's morning. Shout out to @Sion who was managing that too

The closest thing we have to that here is MCU shit but yall handle yourselves pretty well.

The real reason I wanted to mod LCA from that other site was to get ahead of spoilers when GoT was on. Mfs would try to sneak shit in in the wee hours of the night and fuck up everybody's morning. Shout out to @Sion who was managing that too

The closest thing we have to that here is MCU shit but yall handle yourselves pretty well.

Man where was yo azzz at during The Wire thread?? Muthafuccas legit wanted to kill the poster who spoiled Omar's death. Lol!!

Yea I could do more engagement. Tournaments and whatnot.

giphy.gif

She definitely got us to go back and watch a few classics to talk about them.... That was fun and cool...

Awww, I wanna change my vote

Gave 5,

I honestly don’t give a fuck about the mod aspect of it I vote for the poster personality.

I find mod abuse entertaining as do I find the bitching that follows it entertaining.

I’ll give a mod who does nothing 5 based off their posting.

I’ll give a mod who abuses the shit outta their powers a 5 based on their posting.

Gave 5,

I honestly don’t give a fuck about the mod aspect of it I vote for the poster personality.

I find mod abuse entertaining as do I find the bitching that follows it entertaining.

I’ll give a mod who abuses the shit outta their powers a 5 based on their posting.
Consistency

I like it

Tho we started in different homes @shutupGabi, we found common ground in AeJon Stargaryen

I got a couple of bodies you can drop when you ready to start having fun

Gave 5,

we love honesty.

Back