Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rate The Mod Series: Loquacious

Rating Loquacious

• Demod her

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s a fair question: if you’ve been making nice-nice with people, how come my issue with my thread titles being changed hasn’t be resolved?

Not trying to be an enemy here, just genuinely asking.
Ask a mod you don’t want demodded. Those will be your go to people from here on out. My mod powers no longer work when it deals with you. The button just broke.

This thread is many things, entertaining is one of them.
These miggas need to go outside 😂 😂 😂
Sidenote you ever been to the Rose mansion? I was just there yesterday for my birthday this apparently a hang out hopspot lol.

These miggas need to go outside 😂 😂 😂
Sidenote you ever been to the Rose mansion? I was just there yesterday for my birthday this apparently a hang out hopspot lol.

Nah but I’ll check it out, it sounds like what happens in there stays in there lmfao.

now I will say this, Kandy is ABW’s official First Lady, so she sorta takes on that role as the alpha female, be it subconsciously or consciously..when niggaz on that fuck shit in relation to a female and it’s not warranted. Kandy will be there wit her chest out like Garnett
View attachment 594903

at the same time..at the same time

When chicks is on some iffy shit or they new and tryna find themselves and not coming off all da way solid

Kandy to be on some yard shit and say something, but it’s like,.from a female perspective..they out numbered 30 to 1 and a female can be taken aback like..how you riding on me when u don’t know me

At the same time ion think Kandy…cause of how she built..ion think she take into consideration how that type of way of moving can be counter productive when it comes to dealing wit shit like that cause she don’t be in that mind state..like..she like, why I gotta hold ya hand and shit

But they be like..why as another female are u piling on

just my two cents, but nobody listen to me

did @OhMars write this?

23AC4566-3FF1-4C0C-9FAF-FF49E90E2959.gif

Last edited:
Naw 1st impressions matter, demod her! She very much dipping in everybody shit. Purposely ignoring ppl then go make subliminal threads. Then try to act 🎬🙄all " I call ppl out". Shit starter for no reason. If your posts only move because you being negative ,you need to go to mod school or where ever you can to get your skills up. Oh let me address this whole family 👪🏾 unit "I been on here for years ",you must be new bullshit. It's not rocket science how this site moves, who is posting where. It's mad annoying every got damn post here this chick is.....where everyone else? Let me converse with the people in the cryptocurrency thread cus this like the only thread where she is not adding her not needed two cents. Sometimes its best to not be seen. Too much kandy, will rot your teeth out.....I'm good.View attachment 594422

giannis-antetokounmpo-greek-freak.gif

Naw 1st impressions matter, demod her! She very much dipping in everybody shit. Purposely ignoring ppl then go make subliminal threads. Then try to act 🎬🙄all " I call ppl out". Shit starter for no reason. If your posts only move because you being negative ,you need to go to mod school or where ever you can to get your skills up. Oh let me address this whole family 👪🏾 unit "I been on here for years ",you must be new bullshit. It's not rocket science how this site moves, who is posting where. It's mad annoying every got damn post here this chick is.....where everyone else? Let me converse with the people in the cryptocurrency thread cus this like the only thread where she is not adding her not needed two cents. Sometimes its best to not be seen. Too much kandy, will rot your teeth out.....I'm good.View attachment 594422

Oprah oh my clip.gif

Cornel West shocked clip.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back