Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rate The Mod Series: Infamous114

Rating Infamous114

• Demod Him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chicity

Chip Time
Site Administrator
In this series, we will be rating each moderator and talking how you feel each is doing in his/her respective roles

Next up is our Miami brethren, @Infamous114

Claim to fame: Modding Candy Shop/Sports Bar, making fools of DC fans in Reel Table, Mod Of The Year 2020

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

highly recommended

he’s like the grim reaper to these spam accounts. He handles the reports with a quickness and gets sick mfs outta here!

Candy shop wouldn’t be much without you overseeing it. It’s crazy over there but imagine how crazy it would be if you weren’t clapping some of the wild shit.

We used to beef in the old days, but new Infamous is my friend, and early favorites to win MIP and MVP. Last time this happen was Adrian Peterson in 2012.

Man fuck that Heat fan 90s wars to the death of me
Nah Infamous always been cool as hell lol.
Always respectful and has genuinely held down the site as a mod. Keeps the candyshop updated with the latest and greatest lol. Been dope since the cheapseat days and that hasn't changed.
asswhole lol troll.png
131796-01_wrigleys-5-prism-watermelon-sugar-free-gum-sticks-slim-packs-10-piece-box.jpg XnA4BVo.png

Gave 4 cus I keep giving 5s the world needs balance, don’t get the hate he gets probably trickled over from his IC mod days. Sound as a pound.

Back