Rate The Mod Series: Chicity

Rating Chicity

• Demod him

Results are only viewable after voting.
:smh:
Quintessential fucknigga

He brags about abusing his lil internet power

Hes unapologetically bias, not unlike a white cop

He will take the coon side of any argument to troll me, despite how despicable the stance is

He banned me to cape for a anti black Mexican poster....that poster was later banned for racism

He frivolously bans me on the low, unprovoked. Like I'll refresh the page im on and be banned... I'll go back to what i was doing, 20 mins later I'll refresh again and be unbanned. No words said by either of us

Demod him.
giphy-downsized.gif

Magnificent

2psl5j.png
Perfect gif usage.

:smh:
Quintessential fucknigga

He brags about abusing his lil internet power

Hes unapologetically bias, not unlike a white cop

He will take the coon side of any argument to troll me, despite how despicable the stance is

He banned me to cape for a anti black Mexican poster....that poster was later banned for racism

He frivolously bans me on the low, unprovoked. Like I'll refresh the page im on and be banned... I'll go back to what i was doing, 20 mins later I'll refresh again and be unbanned. No words said by either of us

Demod him.
I'm not laughing at your suffering but it is hilarious reading this after listening to their latest pod about how much he just loves banning LOL

Straight azzz...my bad Chi...ASShole. I swear sometimes, I be wanting to drop a fridge on this muthafuc...again my bad Chi...MOTHERFUCKER for his smart az...ass remarks! But he's still e-familia for life. That's the homie. My e-brotha. Came in the same skreets in the old country. He had front row seats of what mod abuse looks like.

So like Whis...when Chi became mod...you can tell that's something he wasn't tryin to do. But by far one of the fairest mods imo. His e-enemies would beg to differ tho. Lol! Gets on ya nerves sometimes...yes. Make you wanna find that nigga to serve him the fade...no doubt. But at the end of the day...he's still fair. Now behind the scenes might be something different. I'll leave that up to yall to speak on that. Lol.

5 stars...AGSN 4 LYFE!

Let me start off by saying I don't think I've been here long enough to fairly participate in these ratings. Only mods I've really interacted with are AP and Kandy. That being said Chi seems like he's one of the funnier posters on the site let alone mods.

BUT, I been looking at some of the older threads and I saw him say something about how Taylor swift ran Hip Hop at one point. That alone should be a -3 rating.

Outside of that, seems like a cool dude.

Back