Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rate The Mod Series: Chicity

Rating Chicity

• Demod him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chicity

Played a big role in Chicago like Latifah
Site Administrator
In this series, we will be rating each moderator and talking how you feel each is doing in his/her respective roles

Next up is the Chicago's finest @Chicity

Claim to fame: Modding everywhere there is conflict, turning the nightclub out of a basement, cheesy dish upon request

great mod. fair and balanced in his modship. listens to me vent about bullshit in the pms from time to time and that is no easy feat, believe me! love the back and forth banter between him and certain posters that sign up to be destroyed by his quick wit and intelligence each and every time 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

love ya chicity

:smh:
Quintessential fucknigga

He brags about abusing his lil internet power

Hes unapologetically bias, not unlike a white cop

He will take the coon side of any argument to troll me, despite how despicable the stance is

He banned me to cape for a anti black Mexican poster....that poster was later banned for racism

He frivolously bans me on the low, unprovoked. Like I'll refresh the page im on and be banned... I'll go back to what i was doing, 20 mins later I'll refresh again and be unbanned. No words said by either of us

Demod him.

:smh:
Quintessential fucknigga

He brags about abusing his lil internet power

Hes unapologetically bias, not unlike a white cop

He will take the coon side of any argument to troll me, despite how despicable the stance is

He banned me to cape for a anti black Mexican poster....that poster was later banned for racism

He frivolously bans me on the low, unprovoked. Like I'll refresh the page im on and be banned... I'll go back to what i was doing, 20 mins later I'll refresh again and be unbanned. No words said by either of us

Demod him.

F7B2E523-C04E-4C08-8718-C1AF062F87D9.gif

have you been secretly railroading my brother @Disanthrope chi?!?
2psl5j.png

Back