Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rate The Mod Series: AP2.0... Feelings Bans are in effect

Rating AP2.0

• Demod him

Results are only viewable after voting.
probably going to recieve worst user and poster of the year award.
Yeah, probably.

supernatural-spn.gif

Bruh dude ain’t posted in 6 months and you told us you’re not mentally there. Go away.

shut up. i am trying to find the boss man so i know the limits i can go and not offend no one. i do not want to get banned.

boxden is a white supremacists and maga infested. and blakc women hating. i got banned for been too woke and pro reperations and posting too much positive stuff about black women. and black history.

LSA is white supremicsts too. i got banned because tehy said i was been too much like kevin samules because lsa is hates black men. and hates us for interriacla dating.

yet they lust after any ugly white male,soman man or latina wreslter or star. and its okay. and going in on the jewish community.

then when i am anti blm and held the black community responblie for long crminal records and crime in the hood. i get call white.

shut up. i am trying to find the boss man so i know the limits i can go and not offend no one. i do not want to get banned.

boxden is a white supremacists and maga infested. and blakc women hating. i got banned for been too woke and pro reperations and posting too much positive stuff about black women. and black history.

LSA is white supremicsts too. i got banned because tehy said i was been too much like kevin samules because lsa is hates black men. and hates us for interriacla dating.

yet they lust after any ugly white male,soman man or latina wreslter or star. and its okay. and going in on the jewish community.

then when i am anti blm and held the black community responblie for long crminal records and crime in the hood. i get call white.

I hear you we are not on that

Your issue is your posts are way too long. Nobody trying to read your titangraphs in every post

Back