Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rate The Mod Series: AP2.0... Feelings Bans are in effect

Rating AP2.0

• Demod him

Results are only viewable after voting.
Think he niggas daddy

all his life this nigga watched ESPN and dreamed of being Tim Donaghy

As good as most refs, bad lead ref. call an inconsistent game, make it choppy and hard to watch. Bad feel for the game. Super Role Player.

86...unless that’s a A where you from, then make it a B
This is fuckin hilarious

Numero Uno, one of one, Top 5

@AP2.0 if I wasn't me, I'd be you. Seeing how we swap accounts on a weekly basis, hell, you may be you writing this to yourself and that's why I think you so dope

Keep flexing King, ya light will forever shine bright

I'm wayy out of the loop about this AP slander.

He been the homie and always been cool with me.

I don't be involved in abw drama much and I think all you mods are doing a great job.

Back to staying out of the loop.
It's amazing how in one thread, you got niggas who claim they can separate Robert Kelly the person from R. Kelly the musician but on this site, some people can't separate the mod from the poster regardless of who the mod is.

this nigga AP cold man

I @d him to a convo that we were both in so he could help me figure out a podcast related issue and he aint respond for days...

ya'll wanna know what he did do tho? that nigga went live on air and threw a shot at me like I was the problem, like I wasn't breaking my neck to figure out why that shit wasn't uploading..

I want a public apology for that shit @AP2.0 live and on the air

thats the only way things will ever be square between us again

this nigga AP cold man

I @d him to a convo that we were both in so he could help me figure out a podcast related issue and he aint respond for days...

ya'll wanna know what he did do tho? that nigga went live on air and threw a shot at me like I was the problem, like I wasn't breaking my neck to figure out why that shit wasn't uploading..

I want a public apology for that shit @AP2.0 live and on the air

thats the only way things will ever be square between us again
I'm sorry Charlie Murphy. I was just having fun.

Let's call a truce.

Ok

Let's talk about it

You and other like you love telling the story from your pov as if you have all the information and you say this with so much confidence that it actually makes me laugh you see how y'all distort the truth.

The facts are, you don't know shit other than what you perceive to be the truth.

Just cause I didn't handle Az the way YOU wanted me to in front of everyone doesn't mean I didn't try to remedy the situation.

I don't move on your time. I don't remember exactly why you were banned but at the same time, you probably doubled down like she did.

I gave both of y'all the benefit of the doubt and both of y'all did and said dumb shit. She gone and you still here and you still keep bringing this shit up.

Like let it fuckin go already. You wanted her gone and she hasn't been back since.

So the next time you decide to tell a story, make sure your got your facts straight.
I was about to give him a 5 then I saw this explaining ass shit right here. Lol man fuck these niggas AP dafuck is you doing explaining yourself. If niggas mad they'll be aight or not

3.8 (the .8 is for the good runs on COD)

I was about to give him a 5 then I saw this explaining ass shit right here. Lol man fuck these niggas AP dafuck is you doing explaining yourself. If niggas mad they'll be aight or not

3.8 (the .8 is for the good runs on COD)
nah man

i aint gonna sit back no more letting niggas just say flagrant wrong shit, especially about me

I aint gonna pull back the curtain all the way cause there is just some shit i dont think the board as a whole needs to know, however, he personally tried to paint some narrative about me that's false af...he aint just gonna say whatever he want and it goes unchecked

if this dont give me a five in your eyes, i respect it fam

Back