Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rate The Mod Series: AP2.0... Feelings Bans are in effect

Rating AP2.0

• Demod him

Results are only viewable after voting.
i don't remember which thread it was anymore but you didn't say anything significant to me, just pulled the trigger. Most of the real dialog happened after my ban with you mods and @Elzo69Renaissance after AZ doubled and tripled down on her anti black racism by posting a monkey gif and the roach comment towards him

When did all this happen ? What thread is this ?

i don't remember which thread it was anymore but you didn't say anything significant to me, just pulled the trigger. Most of the real dialog happened after my ban with you mods and @Elzo69Renaissance after AZ doubled and tripled down on her anti black racism by posting a monkey gif and the roach comment towards him

Aye Elzo ALWAYS in the middle of shenanigans! Ole wannabe ABW Black Godfather head azzz.

Lol!

And y'all niggas was quiet af when Goldie was knee deep in the shit too but in here keekeeing trying to call me spineless when the damn site owner was right there saying Az wasn't going anywhere.

Y'all always misguiding your faux outrage
@Freshb651 i found the thread

Wishing death on black men and using white supremacist slogans

If i was @Goldie you'd be outta here. Abw aint that pressed for females
@AP2.0 793.gif

He. Wasn't. Here. 👇🏽

Hold the L man, you fumbled the rock.
He was

You tagged him, he didn't respond cause the shit was stupid but he was definitely here

But let's say he wasn't, but I know he was... Why didn't you type him a titangraph demanding for her her to be banned

I already know the reason why, I just wanna see if you'll own up to it

Back