Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rate The Mod Series: AP2.0... Feelings Bans are in effect

Rating AP2.0

• Demod him

Results are only viewable after voting.
Great.

Seems fair.

Had to give you a 4 because, like I said in a previous thread, you’re waaaaay too lenient with some of these cats.

I’ve seen them say things to you that would get them banned if they said the same thing to a female mod.

I’m talking about some real outta pocket, off the wall disrespectful type shit and you let it slide.

Sometimes as a man, you gotta let these kids know that you ain’t the one and they need to watch their tone when in your presence.

But, I ain’t had no problems with you and you seem cool AF….

Just too nice. But , I guess that ain’t such a bad thing.

I put 5 but it's more 4.5.

My nigga starting to complain more in his old age................
ClearImpassionedHermitcrab-size_restricted.gif

Great.

Seems fair.

Had to give you a 4 because, like I said in a previous thread, you’re waaaaay too lenient with some of these cats.

I’ve seen them say things to you that would get them banned if they said the same thing to a female mod.

I’m talking about some real outta pocket, off the wall disrespectful type shit and you let it slide.

Sometimes as a man, you gotta let these kids know that you ain’t the one and they need to watch their tone when in your presence.

But, I ain’t had no problems with you and you seem cool AF….

Just too nice. But , I guess that ain’t such a bad thing.
When you cool with the plug, you don't talk to the server

Take from that what you will

Boy If "throwing rocks and hiding your hands" was a person....

Gets off on having internet power too

He walks around the forum all day doing this

main-qimg-7c21243814df6f602df63878e93b801f.gif

Can never get a straight answer out of him about what's wrong with the site.. he always says it's a problem is on my end

Like chicity AP also put on a smedium sized cape with holes in it protect the racist Mexican from me... Yes, you heard that right, i was banned twice by 2 different black mods for cursing out Az after she made anti black comments.... i mean if they had checked her i wouldn't have had to.. but banning me was easier than reprimanding her, a GUEST who is too comfortable saying whatever she wants to black people.

I think that covers it... 2

Last edited:
Back