Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rate The Mod Series: AP2.0... Feelings Bans are in effect

Rating AP2.0

• Demod him

Results are only viewable after voting.
Think he niggas daddy

all his life this nigga watched ESPN and dreamed of being Tim Donaghy

As good as most refs, bad lead ref. call an inconsistent game, make it choppy and hard to watch. Bad feel for the game. Super Role Player.

86...unless that’s a A where you from, then make it a B

Think he niggas daddy

all his life this nigga watched ESPN and dreamed of being Tim Donaghy

As good as most refs, bad lead ref. call an inconsistent game, make it choppy and hard to watch. Bad feel for the game. Super Role Player.

86...unless that’s a A where you from, then make it a B
Fam lmao

I got a child. I'm not trying to be daddy to no grown ass people who insist on making shit up about me.

I thought she was just bs'n with the Mike Vick shyt. But she truly unleashed her inner racist after that. Lol! She started off a coo poster. ..but got KKKaren-nized afterwards.

I thought she was just bs'n with the Mike Vick shyt. But she truly unleashed her inner racist after that. Lol! She started off a coo poster. ..but got KKKaren-nized afterwards.
Exactly. I used be like that too. But then I realized when you give certain guests an inch they'll take a mile. No more grace.

I've seen black people wish prison, brokeness and failure on Vick but never death. She crossed a line..because she was made comfortable by a community that brushes off smoke from non blacks as "just b's"

Back