Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rate The Mod Series: AP2.0... Feelings Bans are in effect

Rating AP2.0

• Demod him

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why didn't you say shit to Goldie when he was here and saw everything about the Mike Vick thread.

I know you saw me tell her in that thread she was tripping or your selective reading might've kicked in like it normally does when you trying to tell half the story
Goldie wasn't present

I apologize AP for any misunderstanding. I know you dont mean any harm and I believe I overreacted in the past. I hope we can forward in a positive way ❤

I love the maturity and growth

This is what happens when happens when you respectfully distance yourself from a poster instead of trading insults day in and day out.

I hope y'all goofy niggaz taking notes. AP is giving y'all free game.

Love the apology race

Ehh

These are the facts... I entered some long thread, catching up and I saw @Az say "I hate Michael Vick and I wouldn't care if he died", this must have been on page 3. I skim through the rest of the thread and noticed nobody else said shit so I cursed her tf out with extra picante to overcompensate for the pass ABW gave her. I couldn't go to Amexicanweb.com and wish death on Oscar Dela hoya so why is she allowed to speak like that here? She aint us. She's a guest with her feet on our couch, so in that moment... and ima tell you a secret... i made it my business to run her off this site, by making her as uncomfortable as she was made comfortable, cuz i don't show grace to bigots

tenor.gif

You're welcome
I didn’t see that thread, but from what I gather, you probably got banned for calling her the “B” word. I’m guessing that’s a no-no around here.

Now, if she’s making monkey jokes, she needs to get fucked up, but the Michael Vick comment?
Ehhh.. That might not have been racist. You know how White people LOVE their dogs.

Man, let me stop responding to this shit. Y'all really didn't care about Az until it was evident y'all wasn't getting no rhythm.

And y'all niggas was quiet af when Goldie was knee deep in the shit too but in here keekeeing trying to call me spineless when the damn site owner was right there saying Az wasn't going anywhere.

Y'all always misguiding your faux outrage

I didn’t see that thread, but from what I gather, you probably got banned for calling her the “B” word. I’m guessing that’s a no-no around here.

Now, if she’s making monkey jokes, she needs to get fucked up, but the Michael Vick comment?
Ehhh.. That might not have been racist. You know how White people LOVE their dogs.
I definitely called her bitch a time or 4

And her wishing death on Vick was 100% anti black and it ain't up for debate breh

Man, let me stop responding to this shit. Y'all really didn't care about Az until it was evident y'all wasn't getting no rhythm.

And y'all niggas was quiet af when Goldie was knee deep in the shit too but in here keekeeing trying to call me spineless when the damn site owner was right there saying Az wasn't going anywhere.

Y'all always misguiding your faux outrage
Goldie this Goldie that

Deflection.

He wasn’t around. You were.

Back