Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rate The Mod Series: 5th Letter

Rating 5th Letter

• Demod Him

Results are only viewable after voting.
On point mod, active in discussions and knows how to mix in the matrix smoothly without showing an iron fist. Am waiting to see where this Reggie/Middleton thing will go... may cloud my judgement

Don’t do that.

I think people know someone is a mod but like to say they don’t. I mean the shit blue af next to their name.
If someone new and never crossed his path, then I understand not knowing.

also it ain’t like mods on this bitch every day hollering “I’m a mod” if anything the members that’s not a mod point it out more than anything.

can't speak for nobody else but ion be payin attention to that shit

hell, I jus noticed the shit on mine sum months ago

:hahaha:

I'll say very few ppl have a neg thing to say about you @5th Letter from a moderating tip

You seem to be one of the standards in balance between posting and doing your duties and I think that should be celebrated for sure

Personally I think you need to smack a person or two just so folks know Jersey well represented but that's just me

Don’t do that.

I think people know someone is a mod but like to say they don’t. I mean the shit blue af next to their name.
If someone new and never crossed his path, then I understand not knowing.

also it ain’t like mods on this bitch every day hollering “I’m a mod” if anything the members that’s not a mod point it out more than anything.
I wasn't serious btw

I'll say very few ppl have a neg thing to say about you @5th Letter from a moderating tip

You seem to be one of the standards in balance between posting and doing your duties and I think that should be celebrated for sure

Personally I think you need to smack a person or two just so folks know Jersey well represented but that's just me

damn... I wish I could change my vote to 4 now smh

Back