PLAYSTATION Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

platformers are games like

spyro
Crash bandicoot
Mario games
Jak and daxter

etc lol

games where you’re doing this

But since it’s ratchet and clank it’s focused on weapons and beating enemies in fun ways while traversing the arena

the game has great action and intense moments and I can spend $70 on a game but it’s hard to tell you if the game is worth it

I care about the series enough to buy it first day

you might not

i will say if the stuff in this game is gonna be the norm for next gen then this was a great way to introduce ppl

But since it’s ratchet and clank it’s focused on weapons and beating enemies in fun ways while traversing the arena

the game has great action and intense moments and I can spend $70 on a game but it’s hard to tell you if the game is worth it

I care about the series enough to buy it first day

you might not

i will say if the stuff in this game is gonna be the norm for next gen then this was a great way to introduce ppl

Thanks, I appreciate it.

I honestly don't even know what that means 😆. I've had the PS5 since November and it's basically collecting dust since the last time I played it was in December when I finished Miles Morales Spiderman. I'm looking for a good game since the only game I have preordered is Deathloop. Ratchet & Clank has been getting good reviews so I'm intrigued. It's just the paper is low right now but if the game is good I'll cop it now, if it's only okay then it can wait until next payday.
Niggas spent their last for a ps5 and fuckin Miles Morales just for the culture lmao

Beat it. Very easy and the story was pretty good. Had some trouble with a trophy because I didn't realize I didn't have all 10 spypots. Was annoyed thinking it was bugged still

Was able to platinum it

Back