Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rare, Obscure Sh!t

This count?? Got a set of “make it or break it” vhs tapes back in tha mid 90’s and 1 of them was a Wu Tang tape and it had this video on it...never heard or seen anybody really talk about it....until I just looked it up and hadn’t even really thought about it in mad long lol

I had some of those Make It Or Break It Tapes. From my recollection I had the Canibus one and the Bone Thugs In Harmony. I had a few others but my mind is drawing a blank.

What I remember is the Canibus one had the 4,3,2,1 video with him in it. When the video was played on MTV and BET they took his verse out.

I had some of those Make It Or Break It Tapes. From my recollection I had the Canibus one and the Bone Thugs In Harmony. I had a few others but my mind is drawing a blank.

What I remember is the Canibus one had the 4,3,2,1 video with him in it. When the video was played on MTV and BET they took his verse out.

I had a Mobb Deep one, Wu Tang one and a Bootcamp Clik one too....I might have more....I need to look they my old boxes and find all my tapes and see about converting them to Dvd at least....I have boxes full of vhs tapes full of rap videos and documentaries from prolly ‘88-‘89 till at least 2002ish

I had a Mobb Deep one, Wu Tang one and a Bootcamp Clik one too....I might have more....I need to look they my old boxes and find all my tapes and see about converting them to Dvd at least....I have boxes full of vhs tapes full of rap videos and documentaries from prolly ‘88-‘89 till at least 2002ish

Yeah I used to tape Rap City and Yo! MTV Raps back when I was in high school (87-91). In fact I even used to tape Video Soul with Donnie Simpson and Video Vibrations before Yo! MTV Raps and Rap City.

But alas, I tried converting those tapes and they don't really play anymore. It's just static with poor sound quality. Thankfully most of what I recorded back then is on Youtube. Unfortunately, the interviews are lost.

Yeah I used to tape Rap City and Yo! MTV Raps back when I was in high school (87-91). In fact I even used to tape Video Soul with Donnie Simpson and Video Vibrations before Yo! MTV Raps and Rap City.

But alas, I tried converting those tapes and they don't really play anymore. It's just static with poor sound quality. Thankfully most of what I recorded back then is on Youtube. Unfortunately, the interviews are lost.

Yeah....I’m hoping like hell my shit still play

Oh... you want that rare, rare isht?

How about Canibus before the world knew him in his group called T.H.E.M.:

Back