Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Rapsody - Laila's Wisdom

That's easy for me, right behind 4:44, as I have no other albums that I've personally listened to that would compare

Where do yall rank this album in 2017?

My top 3 of 2017...

Kendrick
Devin the Dude
Jay Z

4 & 5 spot is hard to choose.

Brother Ali's album miight be #4

5 could be this depending on how i feel about it in a few weeks.

Joey was in my top 5 but the more i listened to it the more the album started sounding all the same

My top 3 of 2017...

Kendrick
Devin the Dude
Jay Z

4 & 5 spot is hard to choose.

Brother Ali's album miight be #4

5 could be this depending on how i feel about it in a few weeks.

Joey was in my top 5 but the more i listened to it the more the album started sounding all the same

giphy.gif

I listened to Pay Up and read the comments on the first page
"riight".....ok

This album is everything...it's the only thing I've listened to since Sunday. Been a long time since a rap album made me feel...not even 4:44 or DAMN. had this effect on me.

........I ain't in the mood for it ATM.

I don't wanna give it an unfair assessment bc it ain't hold my attention past her first 6 bars. Second verse? No recollection. Kendrick shared coronas and black miles in the corner.....

Yeah, I ain't in the mood to digest but I'll listen and give more complete feedback

This album is everything...it's the only thing I've listened to since Sunday. Been a long time since a rap album made me feel...not even 4:44 or DAMN. had this effect on me.

4:44 is easily the most listened to album that i've listened to in a long time

this is creeping behind it...the track placement is flawless

........I ain't in the mood for it ATM.

I don't wanna give it an unfair assessment bc it ain't hold my attention past her first 6 bars. Second verse? No recollection. Kendrick shared coronas and black miles in the corner.....

Yeah, I ain't in the mood to digest but I'll listen and give more complete feedback
i dont even rock with Kendrick frfr, but his verse was dope

I believe you b

I'm a give the whole album a listen when I'm more receptive

I believe you b

I'm a give the whole album a listen when I'm more receptive

That happens to me a lot actually. It'll be a project I've been lookin forward to, but when it comes out I'm not in that mood at the time. I might not be in a mood to listen to Future or Budden, etc.

Back