Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Rapsody - Eve

Rate Eve

• Total voters
I'm guessing the album is already done, so we should be getting it this month.

She the only one really barring up and rapping. You niggas rather listen to bodak yellow. That's not on her.

Nigga...I don’t listen to Cardi B or any other female rappers...just not my taste...granted I have Rapsody’s last album, a Bohamedia album from back in tha day and ofc Lauryn Hill but I rarely listen to them and never all tha way thru anymore...I’m not taking away anything from her skill set I just don’t like female MC’s like that...I wish I could sit here and lie and say I don’t but fuck it...I’m not gonna do that...it is what it is G lol

Nigga...I don’t listen to Cardi B or any other female rappers...just not my taste...granted I have Rapsody’s last album, a Bohamedia album from back in tha day and ofc Lauryn Hill but I rarely listen to them and never all tha way thru anymore...I’m not taking away anything from her skill set I just don’t like female MC’s like that...I wish I could sit here and lie and say I don’t but fuck it...I’m not gonna do that...it is what it is G lol

I was making a general statement but she really be spitting. She need our full support.

It's wild a chick gotta be a whole stripper and popping pussy to get over as opposed to just being better at their craft than most.

Like she legit better than any of these chicks and 98% of these niggas out here.
And getting amazing production from 9th wonder.

Again general statement.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eve Tracklist:

1. Nina
2. Cleo
3. Aaliyah
4. Oprah (feat. Leikeli47)
5. Whoopi
6. Serena
7. Tyra
8. Maya (feat. K. Roosevelt)
9. Ibtihaj (feat. D'Angelo & GZA)