Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rappers yall sleep on vol.11-SpaceghostPurrp

R-4967130-1380848956-7190.jpeg.jpg

Also Blackland 66.6>>>>Any Asap Shitty project

Bruh dude had very unique dope style. It's a shame dude never really got his props and ASAP stole his swag. I always told people if Raider Klan and ASAP stayed cool they would have took over hip hop man on some shit Griselda doing times 20. Them as a unit was too dope and unique man SMH

Bruh dude had very unique dope style. It's a shame dude never really got his props and ASAP stole his swag. I always told people if Raider Klan and ASAP stayed cool they would have took over hip hop man on some shit Griselda doing times 20. Them as a unit was too dope and unique man SMH
SGP styles still lives on with the Schemaposse and Doom Shop records. Plus many others on soundcloud.

SGP styles still lives on with the Schemaposse and Doom Shop records. Plus many others on soundcloud.
I just dont think any of them has massive appeal to bring that style to the top like SGP and ASAP. Hopefully I'm wrong. Mainstream needs more diversity some them underground niggas can eat and get credit too.

There was a time Memphis rap, Houston music, new Orleans shit, etc were all eating.

I just dont think any of them has massive appeal to bring that style to the top like SGP and ASAP. Hopefully I'm wrong. Mainstream needs more diversity some them underground niggas can eat and get credit too.

There was a time Memphis rap, Houston music, new Orleans shit, etc were all eating.
FACTS!

^i want someone to tell me the difference between those three songs.

Back