Welcome To aBlackWeb

Saw the first ep. Ol girl that work at the hotel is THICK. I usually stay away from reducing someone to just their looks but my goodness.

I don't think this show will have the same appeal to me like P Valley does. I'll give it a few more episodes to reel me in but so far, like neo said, the social media pov camera angle is annoying AF.

I feel like they should've gave a warning for that like they do when they have flashing lights for people who have epilepsy. It was making my eyes hurt with the constant switching back and forth.

those "going live" scenes are a bit jarring but I get what they trying to do.

let's see where they take this

Gotta check this out.

Been knew of Kamillion for yrs.She been grinding in music for a while.

Glad to see her getting her shine fully.

Ironman gonna get on me but if there was ever a show made to be the antithesis of who I am it’s this show

watched the first 2 Eps and I HATED this shit lol

This shit is so annoying and sounds like noise for the most part

I’m not saying it’s a bad show and I get what it’s going for and some of the stuff is parodying

I haven’t hated a show like this instantly in ever.

Simply put it’s not for me. i can see it being really successful though and I see the potential

Checking ep 1

I like it so far

Other than them being women it's relatable for me

Let me see what ep 2 on

Ep 2 damn Shawna I liiiiiiike

Last edited:
man the girl who play shawna remind me of nitty Scott mc.

but yeah, the first 2 episodes were kinda eh but I can see this show working even though it’s obvious how things are gonna play out just like it did with city girls; shawna gonna go to jail for the scamming shit with ol boy while the rap group is on the verge of blowing up.

Back