Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Rank The 5 Best Pure Scorers Ever

LBJ is 4 in ppg ALL TIME but he ain’t mentioned In y’all list?

Not to mention his scoring in crunch time, playoffs and finals

Make it make sense

Why are we talking about Lebron when Dominique Wilkins is a better scorer than him?
how can a guy who is currently number 3 all time in most points scored, and has higher ppg than anyone who ever touched a basketball (outside of jordan and wilt) not be considered when discussing pure scorers?

you are telling me a guy like dominique wilkins is a better pure scorer than a guy who scores more points than him at a higher percentage per game and in his career, bron has higher fg percentage higher 3 point percentage more points per game, more overall points, but dominique is a better pure scorer?
and i aint even saying bron is the best, but he can't even be considered? he isn't even in the picutre.
but you got it man i aint going to argue this.

take your favorite pure scorer. i'll just take the guy who scores more points than him. we will both be happy.

Lebron stans mad. It'll be alright. Did y'all post your top 5 while y'all complaining about other people's lists?

But going by your logic, Dominique has a higher career average than bird so..
i made the comparison to say if you putting nique in the convo bron should be there as well
bird percentages higher than nigue and ppg is minuscule
and make no mistake nique is a bad motherfucker, i have no problem with dominque

i made the comparison to say if you putting nique in the convo bron should be there as well
bird percentages higher than nigue and ppg is minuscule
and make no mistake nique is a bad motherfucker, i have no problem with dominque
Lol Fam bron not a scorer

Case closed

Back