Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Rank The 5 Best Pure Scorers Ever

Figured I’d respect the OGs for once

I didn’t wanna put Kareem because when I think of scorer I think of wings and guards but I can’t not put the all time leader there

Kareem, Mike and Kobe are my top 3. Having trouble narrowing down the last 2 spots though.

Meh, Kareem played for 40 seasons, that's the only reason he has the record. He only averaged 30 3 times. Get this nigga df outta here.
Can’t discredit a guy over the age of 35 still giving you 20+ points a game for multiple years

also can’t discredit a guy for having an unstoppable signature shot

lol you want Kareem off but want harden there like he doesn’t score off of free throws and fouls and enjoys the freedoms of manipulating the rules to score easily

Kareem, Mike and Kobe are my top 3. Having trouble narrowing down the last 2 spots though.
I was trying to figure out if Durant should be on my list and I can kinda make the case for him over Gervin

they both have the same amount of scoring titles and Durant has slightly a higher average but Durant’s career ain’t over and his average could drop

I can probably put AI over dantley also

maybe I can take Barry out because he couldn’t shoot that well from three but his FT% is GOAT

I was trying to figure out if Durant should be on my list and I can kinda make the case for him over Gervin

they both have the same amount of scoring titles and Durant has slightly a higher average but Durant’s career ain’t over and his average could drop

I can probably put AI over dantley also

maybe I can take Barry out because he couldn’t shoot that well from three but his FT% is GOAT

Right now I'm thinking KD and T-Mac as my last two.

Can’t discredit a guy over the age of 35 still giving you 20+ points a game for multiple years

also can’t discredit a guy for having an unstoppable signature shot

lol you want Kareem off but want harden there like he doesn’t score off of free throws and fouls and enjoys the freedoms of manipulating the rules to score easily

You're saying homie is a top 5 pure scorer cuz he averaged 20+ for 20 seasons? lol Nah slim, you can give him the iron man cal ripken award, but top 5 pure scorer? Foh.

Right now I'm thinking KD and T-Mac as my last two.
I started out with Tmac, AI, KD, Mike and Durant

Then I started actually thinking

it’s kinda splitting hairs though

you gotta get down to actually what they can do on the court and even then it’s still splitting hairs

I started out with Tmac, AI, KD, Mike and Durant

Then I started actually thinking

it’s kinda splitting hairs though

you gotta get down to actually what they can do on the court and even then it’s still splitting hairs

T-Mac has always been up there for me when it comes to scorers. Then when I heard Kobe echo my thoughts on Mac when he said that Mac could do everything he could offensively but at 6'9", it solidified my opinion on dude's scoring prowess.

And KD is just self-explanatory.

T-Mac has always been up there for me when it comes to scorers. Then when I heard Kobe echo my thoughts on Mac when he said that Mac could do everything he could offensively but at 6'9", it solidified my opinion on dude's scoring prowess.

And KD is just self-explanatory.
I kinda penalized Tmac for being hurt most of his career but that’s not fair it’s just straight ability

basically if he’s in your top 5 I can’t be upset or argue it

Back