Welcome To aBlackWeb

Depends on what was said tho don't you think?
Hence him saying pick your battles. Only you know which ones are relevant to your relationship lasting or ending b

If it's just petty, I typically chuckle and keep it moving. Especially if it's petty yet clever

Hence him saying pick your battles. Only you know which ones are relevant to your relationship lasting or ending b

If it's just petty, I typically chuckle and keep it moving. Especially if it's petty yet clever

...yeah naw. I don't like that shyt. That's a button pusher.

It's petty to say some slick shyt then hide ya hand. Stand by that shyt. You said it...own it. Especially if I heard you say it and address it.

I just find it hilarious sometimes when someone wants to start some shyt...but don't wanna follow thru wit it. You want smoke...cool. I'll bring the accelerant. Let's turn the temp up some more then.

But that just me. Lol

...yeah naw. I don't like that shyt. That's a button pusher.

It's petty to say some slick shyt then hide ya hand. Stand by that shyt. You said it...own it. Especially if I heard you say it and address it.

I just find it hilarious sometimes when someone wants to start some shyt...but don't wanna follow thru wit it. You want smoke...cool. I'll bring the accelerant. Let's turn the temp up some more then.

But that just me. Lol
Ahhh I get it.

Have you expressed that ain't how you communicate?

Back