Welcome To aBlackWeb

Question...do you all feel that romantic love can be truly unconditional?

Any sort of love can be unconditional.

The problem is that people equate unconditional vs. conditional to proximity. Just like you can love someone platonically or familially from afar, you can love someone romantically from afar.

I call that a "Step Stool" relationship.

Essentially stepping on back of the person you're wit, just to boost yourself up. Like you mentioned earlier...it is an indicator of that person being insecure themselves.
Oh that's good...I'll be using it henceforth

So this young lady has been a twitter conversation lol.
What's everyone's thoughts on gifts on a first date? She bought him a cigar due to a prior cconversation as he uses them qnd he took her to a record store as she collects vinyls.

I dont see an issue with this. I dont expect to be giving anything on a first date. But if I was given something that I mentioned i like, points for her. I like Thoughtfulness

How many of you have worked in the same dept as your s/o?

Was there a difference in the relationship versus not working at the same job in the same dept?

How many of you have worked in the same dept as your s/o?

Was there a difference in the relationship versus not working at the same job in the same dept?

Lol I used to date the secretary of my bosses’ boss

She gave me all the dirt and for the most part it was cool

It was hella risky in hindsight

Two times this week I dreamt about an ex...

Why would my brain do this to me?

ShinySafeDrever-size_restricted.gif

I read that dreaming about an ex can mean that some sort of change or transition is either happening or going to happen in your life. That or you're seeking closure in some other area of your life. It rarely means you miss the person...
Sounds right

That's something I never did and that is block someone I had a relationship with. I also don't hold a grudge on an ex, friend, or enemy to care about blocking them. I'm either ignorant or so petty that I want them to see how I am doing either or

My new girlfriend is a cam model. She act like I don't know she with me because I spoil her. She be talking about moving in and I be like, I ain't gonna let my other hoes go just like you ain't gonna let your tricks go. You gonna take my money and look pretty and enjoy it.

Do you and ya s/o curse at each other? Not in a heated/angry exchange type deal.

More like during a regular conversation yall having. So instead of...

Him: "Babe...you seen my plaid socks?"

Her: "Check the top drawer baby."

It's more like...

Him: "Uhh bitch...have you seen my plaid socks?

Her: "It's in the top drawer muthafucca."

Him: "Ok cool. Thanks."

I've drifted in this kinda space...yet neither one of us has an issue wit it. It's just the norm. I dig it.

Back