Welcome To aBlackWeb

I find it funny, I love giving gifts tho I think I'm a terrible gift giver

birthday gift ideas?

got a spa package and perfume already

but that shit aint really "thoughtful" :smh:

this week

the actual day dont matter.....we work a lot so its probably nothing going down on the actual day

lmao...that sounds like too much for the b day anyway

got Christmas next month, then anniversary the same week as V day

lmao...that sounds like too much for the b day anyway

got Christmas next month, then anniversary the same week as V day

Not at all. Just Make it a week long affair. Cop her 7 gifts. And mix them shits up. Like you said perfume and a spa visit. Thats two days right there. Then try some household shit. Like one year my girl was complaining about the sub waking her up in the morning, so one of the gifts was just some blackout curtains and rods and shit. Nothing extravagant, but she knew I was paying attention to her and thinking about her and shit. Then one day was like a deluxe car detail or some shit.

Ends up not costing to much, because they're all small gifts. But she'll feel like the shit is really thoughtful.

Use that shit for like Christmas week or Valentines Day week.

You're welcome.

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
i like the week long idea....just kinda stretches the moment

i was smh at the mentions tho......I got her blackout curtains last year....why?....cuz she hates the light in her face in the morning lol

and i keep her car detailed and shit thru the spring and summer...slack off a lot around this time cuz its so much mud where we live

i'll put some thought into the week deal tho...probably for anniversary and lead it right into v day

i like the week long idea....just kinda stretches the moment

i was smh at the mentions tho......I got her blackout curtains last year....why?....cuz she hates the light in her face in the morning lol

and i keep her car detailed and shit thru the spring and summer...slack off a lot around this time cuz its so much mud where we live

i'll put some thought into the week deal tho...probably for anniversary and lead it right into v day

You get the idea though, my nigga. Admittedly, you gotta get creative with them las 2-3 gifts. Lol. But yeah, shit is a winner. You gotta name your next kid Mryounggun now.

Back