Welcome To aBlackWeb

For all my non-married but in a long-term relationship ABW posters I gotz a question.

Ok since being in a long term relationship wit ya s/o, I assume you got a good relationship wit their family. Your s/o has adult siblings who got kids themselves. So question...

Even tho yall aren't LEGALLY married...are you ok wit your s/o nieces/nephews callin you uncle/aunt? If so...why?

For all my non-married but in a long-term relationship ABW posters I gotz a question.

Ok since being in a long term relationship wit ya s/o, I assume you got a good relationship wit their family. Your s/o has adult siblings who got kids themselves. So question...

Even tho yall aren't LEGALLY married...are you ok wit your s/o nieces/nephews callin you uncle/aunt? If so...why?
I’m married but if I were in the situation you described, there’s no harm in it. People call non-relatives Auntie and Unc and Cousin all the time.

Now if was your girlfriend’s kids from another situation wanting to call you daddy, that’s a whole other discussion.

Uhhhh...have yall ever heard of a "holiday" called Sweetest Day? It's on Oct.15th. Supposedly it's been around for a minute, but I've NEVER heard of it.

Watching a great series wit ya woman is a gift & curse.

Pros...you get to enjoy each other's reactions as you're watching said show.

Cons...she'll threaten to kill you...KILL YA DEAD if you even THINK about watchin a new episode w/o her.

What show you trying to watch without her lol ?

I miss being in a relationship sometimes

Watching random shows is one of them times

Back