Welcome To aBlackWeb

Boy, women are somethin else.

I seen enough of these dumbass skits to get the hint that women want their man to come to bed when THEY are ready to go to bed, but the notion that men also have to go to sleep too when their women sleep is a new form of entitlement.

Hell no. I’m in the middle of the fuckin summer. I got nowhere to go for at least another month. If I wanna stay up all night, knowing I don’t need to be anywhere tomorrow, why the fuck would that ever be an issue?

Just, fucking WOW.

I seen enough of these dumbass skits to get the hint that women want their man to come to bed when THEY are ready to go to bed, but the notion that men also have to go to sleep too when their women sleep is a new form of entitlement.

Hell no. I’m in the middle of the fuckin summer. I got nowhere to go for at least another month. If I wanna stay up all night, knowing I don’t need to be anywhere tomorrow, why the fuck would that ever be an issue?

Just, fucking WOW.

Men are like this too. I dated a guy who wanted me to go to bed when he did. He said he liked to cuddle with me. So I kinda was like aww that's sweet lol. Like I would be up watching TV in the living room and he would be in the bedroom. He said he didn't like that.

Last edited:

Just, fucking WOW.

For some your body becomes kind of like a safety blanket. Can't even sleep right without that person next to you....

Just, fucking WOW.

Gotta c/s this.

Why do I need to come to bed if I'm not sleepy? I gotta sacrifice me being awake for YOUR comfort?? That's just selfish!

I'm walkin my azzz back in the living room to continue watching TV like

11sknwj.jpg_zpsog2fvnun.gif

And yes I'd be rocking the Prince blouse outfit just for dramatic effect!

How do yall deal with a talkative SO?
Depends on the frequency. My lady can get crazy talkative at times, but it comes in spurts so I just listen intently.

If my lady talked a lot but it has substance I’d probably have to interject at times and as delicately as I can just say “I’m sorry but I got a lot on my mind and cant give my full attention to what you’re talking about right now. Let’s talk more later.”

I couldn’t be with someone who just talks non-stop about nothing I’m interested in though.

How do yall deal with a talkative SO?

You nod and interject with

"Mhmm"

"Right"

"That's crazy"

On like a 3 minute interval.

Any longer she'll think you not paying attention. Any shorter she'll think you rushing her.

And what I learned to do with women that talk a lot is intentionally act like I'm not listening in order for them to be like, you not listening to me.

And then I replay what they said back in full.

So then I can just zone out whenever I want.

Lol I had a fiance that loved to talk talk talk talk...

I'll be like, don't you got some friends to talk to that enjoy talking as much as you do.

I don't need to talk everyday and no I don't care that Sheryl son got ran over by his girlfriend.

Back