Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dish bro. Was it you or her?
Me

The easiest way to explain it is I'm very selfish with my time. We all know you can't be like that in a relationship. And have kids. And I had mad freedom away home yet I would still come back home and wanna be by myself.

Im so introverted its not even funny

What if you meet someone who checks all the boxes?
Then I'll definitely get boo'd up lol

But I'm not actively searching for it and I'm enjoying not being commited

Plus I be sending mixed messages like a mofo. So a woman would have to be like 'ok he's a bachelor and not looking for anything. But he does wanna take me out to eat and fuck all the time! I guess I'll stick around for a minute'

😐

Me

The easiest way to explain it is I'm very selfish with my time. We all know you can't be like that in a relationship. And have kids. And I had mad freedom away home yet I would still come back home and wanna be by myself.

Im so introverted its not even funny
Yeah I can certainly understand that. I’m a loner but my desire for a family unit supersedes that because I never had that and it was always my dream.

My wife just doesn’t understand the sacrifices I make to keep shit tight, lol. I’m so good by myself it’s crazy. I was single for a long time before we settled down and I look back on that time with fond memories, lol. It gets to the point where sometimes I’ll just tell her yo, I need some alone time. I’ll just watch the game or Netflix or just vibe out to music with some good bourbon by myself.

At some point the desire for the relationship will supersede your selfishness and you’ll make it right.

Plus I be sending mixed messages like a mofo. So a woman would have to be like 'ok he's a bachelor and not looking for anything. But he does wanna take me out to eat and fuck all the time! I guess I'll stick around for a minute'

😐
:yikes1:Some people would say that's toxoc behavior sir

😐
Funny shit is, you’ll find exactly that, but you’ll fall in love with her and want a real relationship and she won’t be ready to reciprocate. And she’ll be the only one you want but at that point you can’t have her.

Shit is crazy like that.

Yeah I can certainly understand that. I’m a loner but my desire for a family unit supersedes that because I never had that and it was always my dream.

My wife just doesn’t understand the sacrifices I make to keep shit tight, lol. I’m so good by myself it’s crazy. I was single for a long time before we settled down and I look back on that time with fond memories, lol. It gets to the point where sometimes I’ll just tell her yo, I need some alone time. I’ll just watch the game or Netflix or just vibe out to music with some good bourbon by myself.

At some point the desire for the relationship will supersede your selfishness and you’ll make it right.
source.gif

😐
Side note, you’re a serial monogamer like I used to be. Women would think we were on our way down the isle only for me to Ghost them for the most petty shit, lol.

Side note, you’re a serial monogamer like I used to be. Women would think we were on our way down the isle only for me to Ghost them for the most petty shit, lol.
You know what it really is, I just wanna have fun

I don't see a point in sticking around thru the bad times. Like of we aint laughing everyday what we doing?

@TheNightKing what was it that moved you out of that toxic behavior 🤔 and into the relationship space for real. No games and toying with bitches emotions.

Mf like chicity are like STDs. They won't tell you nothing, no symptoms of fuck boy behavior. Then out of nowhere appears the tell tale signs of fuck boyism. As the female you access to see if this is curable? Only to realized your time, energy and good pussy mojo been wasted and abused.

And these negros mutating like covid...coming up with new ways to appear emotionally stable and available for a real situation.

There are a plethora of women who don't want to commit and just "wanna have fun" ....go be with them...but no these ninjas target the focused, wants a real relationship, got her shit together woman. They want to tear down the black woman and make her go Lisa Left Eye Lopez on em.

Last edited:
Back