Welcome To aBlackWeb

So in the last few months I went on a date where I got lectured about being a single mother, met a guy who has 20 kids with another on the way, a guy who got mad when I told him he couldn't come to my house as a first date, had sex with a guy who couldn't fuck then got mad when I told him so. Then got I got stood up tonight. So my recent experiences have not been so great.
Damn, sounds like a lot of bad, legit reason to be done. Where are you meeting these guys, if you don’t mind me asking?

Damn, sounds like a lot of bad, legit reason to be done. Where are you meeting these guys, if you don’t mind me asking?

One I was set up with by a friend. One got at me on Facebook. All the others I met just out and about...

So in the last few months I went on a date where I got lectured about being a single mother, met a guy who has 20 kids with another on the way, a guy who got mad when I told him he couldn't come to my house as a first date, had sex with a guy who couldn't fuck then got mad when I told him so. Then got I got stood up tonight. So my recent experiences have not been so great.

I feel your frustration.

One I was set up with by a friend. One got at me on Facebook. All the others I met just out and about...
Damn not even a common denominator, the good ones is still outchea, we still outchea. Men that care about a woman’s mental well being, if she enjoys the sex, respects her time, respects her as a person. I mean, I do all that and I ain’t the best person. So I know we outchea, don’t give up on us

I live in Wisconsin. They are all grown ass men 36+. I don't really go into a first date with a bunch of expectations, I'm there to feel if there is a vibe/connection to see if I want to get to know that man.
I get ya, these all men of color?

Questions about Wisconsin??
Did you grow up there, what city are you from, how do you handle the cold, is it country or metropolitan, how is it for black people there, do you ever want to leave, is it a great place to live?

Did you grow up there, what city are you from, how do you handle the cold, is it country or metropolitan, how is it for black people there, do you ever want to leave, is it a great place to live?
Born and raised in Madison. The cold is just something you deal with, the snow is what I hate. Madison a small city/college town, It feels like one big suburban area. It's not the best place for black culture, you usually have to travel to Chicago or Milwaukee for that. Its a good place to raise a family, but that's petty much it. Definitely want to leave in the next few years...

Born and raised in Madison. The cold is just something you deal with, the snow is what I hate. Madison a small city/college town, It feels like one big suburban area. It's not the best place for black culture, you usually have to travel to Chicago or Milwaukee for that. Its a good place to raise a family, but that's petty much it. Definitely want to leave in the next few years...
Did you enjoy growing up there, as opposed to other places you visited? When you live are you going to stick to more like where you are from or city scope? Packers fan?

Did you enjoy growing up there, as opposed to other places you visited? When you live are you going to stick to more like where you are from or city scope? Packers fan?

I loved growing up here, but I want to live some where more urban. I'm a huge Packer fan.

I loved growing up here, but I want to live some where more urban. I'm a huge Packer fan.
You know what’s crazy, when I was younger I didn’t think blacks people lived anywhere either than NY, Cali, and South Carolina. I didn’t know there were black people in Tenn. till 36. You are the first black person I’ve ever spoken with that was from Wisconsin. Crazy enough tho..I bet you get that a lot when you ain’t in the Midwest.

You know what’s crazy, when I was younger I didn’t think blacks people lived anywhere either than NY, Cali, and South Carolina. I didn’t know there were black people in Tenn. till 36. You are the first black person I’ve ever spoken with that was from Wisconsin. Crazy enough tho..I bet you get that a lot when you ain’t in the Midwest.

Get it all the time...

Get it all the time...
Lol..sorry that I added to that. So you are a packers fan, do you go to a lot of games out there. I saw in a documentary that they had a entire neighborhood built around it that doesn’t even really have people there. Like, it’s just for football talegate purposes, that’s wild

I haven't been to a game since 2018. Green Bay is smaller then Madison. There really isnothing there other then the stadium. We definitely know how to tailgate.

Back