Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think I wanna be in this shit forever idgaf I'm so good at it and it's fun lol

He only had ONE JOB...an easy one too...and still phucked it up smh

D'ah well...maybe he'll get right next lifetime

Shame tho...I was tryna find out what dat be like *Day Day from Friday After Next voice*

Chris Rock said it best...if a woman wants to fuck you just shut up and let it happen. She'll let you know when and what to say
👆That part!

Like bruh...you're armed with the information...you know what it takes b/c I let you know and it's so simple. And still nothing? Or everything else but??? How Sway?! Smh

👆That part!

Like bruh...you're armed with the information...you know what it takes b/c I let you know and it's so simple. And still nothing? Or everything else but??? How Sway?! Smh

Because some niggas would prefer they chase and take the pussy as opposed to it being given freely of your own decision. It's a dumb ass power play move where some feel more in control if they feel like they convinced you to fuck them rather than you actually wanting to and deciding on your own

Because some niggas would prefer they chase and take the pussy as opposed to it being given freely of your own decision. It's a dumb ass power play move where some feel more in control if they feel like they convinced you to fuck them rather than you actually wanting to and deciding on your own
I mean...he sorta did "convince" me and I was READY ready...buuut there was ONE thing I requested that would've been the icing on the cake for me...so small of a task but would've meant so much...and I got bullshit excuses instead

I HATE having my time wasted...it's much too valuable

I mean...he sorta did "convince" me and I was READY ready...buuut there was ONE thing I requested that would've been the icing on the cake for me...so small of a task but would've meant so much...and I got bullshit excuses instead

I HATE having my time wasted...it's much too valuable

Shit that's fucked up. Nigga had a wide path to the endzone and tripped himself up on the 5 yard line. Though you might've saved yourself some more wasted time because if getting 1 small simple tasks was too much to ask then who knows what you would've been in for once shit went down. Selfish people tend to be selfish lovers that only care about pleasing themselves not the person they're with.

Shit that's fucked up. Nigga had a wide path to the endzone and tripped himself up on the 5 yard line. Though you might've saved yourself some more wasted time because if getting 1 small simple tasks was too much to ask then who knows what you would've been in for once shit went down. Selfish people tend to be selfish lovers that only care about pleasing themselves not the person they're with.
It IS phucked up! Listennn...when I tell you we were clicking on all 8 cylinders le siiigh...maaaan. You're probably right tho. Although I dont believe he would've been selfish sexually...I think he probably would've overcompensated in that department b/c he's selfish in other areas that really count, if that makes sense.

Le siiigh...I'owno BR...I was just kinda triggered by something someone texted me and I felt that disappointment when I made that initial post...it was on my hawrt *Bruce Bruce voice*

It IS phucked up! Listennn...when I tell you we were clicking on all 8 cylinders le siiigh...maaaan. You're probably right tho. Although I dont believe he would've been selfish sexually...I think he probably would've overcompensated in that department b/c he's selfish in other areas that really count, if that makes sense.

Le siiigh...I'owno BR...I was just kinda triggered by something someone texted me and I felt that disappointment when I made that initial post...it was on my hawrt *Bruce Bruce voice*

Well you can always give it another shot. If he fucks that one up too then the writing's on the wall

Back