Welcome To aBlackWeb

Here's why telling a man to "grow some balls" is offensive. You're basically promoting the idea men can't cry and have to do something about their problems. It's not offensive to tell a woman "grow a pair" because if a woman cries to her girlfriends, it's ok for them to comfort her. It's different for men. Their guy friends won't give emotional support because "that's that gay shi-" lol. Sometimes, the solution to men's problems is to be weak and cry.

I don't believe someone can be "out of your league." That's BS lol. If you tell yourself "that guy/girl won't go out with me because he/she is successful..." then of course she/he is out of your league. Why? You're putting yourself down. I got loads of women attracted to me whom people considered out of my league. I had no job, no car, etc. Me and this gorgeous model flirted. They were way older than me. I got the pics to prove it too. Confidence and being yourself is really all that matters.

Tell us more...

Being single + no friends = maximized self-improvement if done properly. Most importantly, no one can hurt me and I can't hurt anyone. The only drawbacks are the periodic feelings of loneliness and seldom having to suppress human nature to socialize.

I'm incapable of not mistreating friends and/or women of interest at some point. Toxic people should be alone if they can't be fixed. I'm 28, so my prime years (19-25, imo) are long gone. All that remains is making the best out of my twilight years. My biggest regret is that I didn't commit to this lifestyle at some point in my mid-late teens.

Exercise, education, work, music>>>>>>everything else in life, even family

Last edited:
Being single + no friends = maximized self-improvement if done properly. Most importantly, no one can hurt me and I can't hurt anyone. The only drawbacks are the periodic feelings of loneliness and seldom having to suppress human nature to socialize.

I'm incapable of not mistreating friends and/or women of interest at some point. Toxic people should be alone if they can't be fixed. I'm 28, so my prime years (19-25, imo) are long gone. All that remains is making the best out of my twilight years. My biggest regret is that I didn't commit to this lifestyle at some point in my mid-late teens.

You in your twilight years at 28?

Bruh, how short you think your life is going to be? I'm wishing you a long and peaceful life by the way.

I dive very exactly on the same approach on life, lately. Therefore, I abovestand your take.

Not trying to knock anyone for how they live but I've noticed this viewpoint becoming way more prevalent in younger generations these days n im wondering wtf is causing it. Seems like more n more people are avoiding intimacy and face to face socialization. Wild shit is the pandemic is exacerbating it.

Not trying to knock anyone for how they live but I've noticed this viewpoint becoming way more prevalent in younger generations these days n im wondering wtf is causing it. Seems like more n more people are avoiding intimacy and face to face socialization. Wild shit is the pandemic is exacerbating it.

Same shit that happened to Japan is happening to us

The pervasive toxicity, opportunistic individualism, rampant sociopathy, lack of geniune bonds, ever worsening solipisism and unbridled consumerism of modern society are the cause.

What you're observed since the quarantine is like what medicals observes about widespread obesity: these are simply but one symptom from an interwoven inferno of much bigger underlying issues and sociocultural factors.

The pervasive toxicity, opportunistic individualism, rampant sociopathy, lack of geniune bonds, ever worsening solipisism and unbridled consumerism of modern society are the cause.

What you're observed since the quarantine is like what medicals observes about widespread obesity: these are simply but one symptom from an interwoven inferno of much bigger underlying issues and sociocultural factors.
Do u see it as an unhealthy reaction to unhealthy circumstances?

Or is it all subjective to u

I think social media needs to go away.

People no longer have to go anywhere to see people. They're never put in a challenging social environment.

Back when we were young if you wanted to see anybody you had to go to them. Think about the unexpected and sometimes amazing things that happened just because you had to go see people.

They can see people whenever they want to now so they not pressed to go out into the world.

I think social media needs to go away.

People no longer have to go anywhere to see people. They're never put in a challenging social environment.

Back when we were young if you wanted to see anybody you had to go to them. Think about the unexpected and sometimes amazing things that happened just because you had to go see people.

They can see people whenever they want to now so they not pressed to go out into the world.
Yea that's the thing. All the aspects in their lives they are avoiding physically they still seek "artificially" (not sure if that's the right word). The basic needs haven't gone away just the manner of which they are fulfilled which seem to still deprive that person of what they are looking for and avoiding at the same time.

I can only speak for myself. I won't go into great detail, but I've been "off" and distant since my childhood. In retrospect, my issues were starting to crystallize as early as eight years of age. The possibility of me having healthy relationships died a horrible death a long time ago.

With this level of anger and bitterness, avoiding people as much as possible while obsessing over my set goals are probably helping me avoid ever going to prison. As I previously stated, toxic people should be alone if they can't be fixed. Therefore, no friends, no social media, no phone contacts (unless for work) - just me. I'm sure this sounds crazy from someone in their twenties, but I feel like a senior citizen.

Do u see it as an unhealthy reaction to unhealthy circumstances?

Or is it all subjective to u

It depends of the purpose one set in mind about walking into a quasi-monastical lifestyle.

If your intention is driven into upwardly beneficial self-improvement and walking away from a toxic environment or social background pervasively meant to stunt you on various or all matters (social, financial, educational, psychological, ideological, moral, professional, mental, spiritual, sexual and physical) , to set you up to fail or to fold yourself in the crab's barrel eben if that meant breaking you down and prevent your self-growth nay your literal existence, then yes tough matters has to he done to grow.

I know it's just a film, but think about Henry Cavill's Clark Kent iteration during his fifteen-years long globe-trotting journey for spiritual growth and self-discovery in Man Of Steel. Or how Bruce Wayne spent many years educating himself, training, pushing his body, mind and spirit to the edge and learn on all trades in order to attain his goal in every iteration of Batman. Or even Edmond Dantès in The Count of Monte Cristo.

It's all about self-growth and get in touch with his true potential through the medium of a transformative journey marked by countless hardships, ups-and-downs, baser temptations and a true test of character. This trope in mankind's both ontological, cross-cultural, theological, artistic and mediatic frameworks predates both Western and Japanese civilizations, being as old as the Sumerian Epic of Gilgamesh (2400 BCE) nay the Egyptian myth of Horus The Younger (around 3500 - 3100 BCE) . One man or more-but-human character faces up an overarching pathos, questions the status quo that steads one society or oecumenia, then after a series of arduous, seemingly insurmountable trials he come back a new man or godlike figure. Most every deity, folk hero, seer, wizard, savior king/queen or prophet in world's cultures has to cross that one golden path.

But from the downside... we also observe more radical clades of that monastical approach of life like the one that plagues younger generations of socially reclusive men in Japan, the hikikomori. These cases doesn't contribute to truthfully improve themselves (and at some extent, society) . They remain ontologially, metaphysically, literally stagnant and nihilist: their sole intent is to trample or kamikaze themselves away of the gene pool and nothing else; to break the cycle of life and death - or cycle of reincarnations in Oriental religions - by a painfully exhaustive form of non-lethal harakiri.
At least, truest kamikazes were indeed but fanatical, race suprematist sheeps. But they were not godless nor self-misguided. Men needs either or both.

These people are not a positive example of this trope. And the current self-styled "MGTOWs" begotten by the second wave incel movement is now setting ablaze the West with this newest "anti-philosophy" ... but for burning down a village, we have first to abandon a child in need of warmth. For a forest to set ablaze itself, it needs suffocating warmth and too much carbon contained in its sole and trees.

Back