Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mothering *unless she has kids*

If she does, I dont need the well mannered one

Uppity ass

Mothering *unless she has kids*

If she does, I dont need the well mannered one

Uppity ass

Personally I've always found ill-mannered women rude, prickish, sometimes even slobbish both hygienically and sexually wise, and most importantly lacking more self-control than the average.

Even though I found out than the self-righteous pruggish church/whatever-temple hotties ones are even worse. ?

Personally I've always found ill-mannered women rude, prickish, sometimes even slobbish both hygienically and sexually wise, and most importantly lacking more self-control than the average.

Even though I found out than the self-righteous pruggish church/whatever-temple hotties ones are even worse. ?
I wouldnt date an ill mannered woman either

Screenshot_20210119-210327_Instagram.jpg

Fellas...if ya woman or chick wanted to do this...what would be your 1st reaction?

Ladies...if a guy asked you to do this...would you do it?

Men need to understand they're not entitled to women's bodies. It doesn't matter what relationship you have with them. Though a bunch of women got naked for me on video call and got sexual, there were some things they weren't willing to do. I just said "ok" lol. At the end of the day, they still own their bodies.

I was never into 1 night stands not just for health reasons and pregnancies, but because you don't know your partner's habits. How do i know the sex is gonna be good if i don't know the person well? What if my partner does things that i hate like smoking? lol. I never treated sex casually because i have high expectations. I'm not like other men who are able to ignore problems with women and just have sex. If a woman makes me mad, i can't have sex with her lol. Good sex with yourself is better than bad sex with a partner lol.

They say strippers and sex workers are disloyal, but they're ironically the most loyal people lol. I don't get men at times. They throw money at strippers then shame them after a lapdance lol. Alot of married men preach about conservative values, but they're secretly going to strip clubs and paying for sex. Worse, some of them want it all for free. A stripper is loyal to the money. Just pay up and you'll get what you want, but a so-called "faithful" man? He'll make up a bunch of reasons why you need to lower your standards, suck up to him, have "self respect", and accept his cheap love. The hypocrisy and fakeness are just too much lol.

When I watch sex performers, I get turned on by women who violently shake their booties and touch themselves while they're dancing or grind on the d-ck
?
. As far as personality goes, it's sexy when they're sexually aggressive like they know what they want and go after it. Same with women who are playful and love what they do.

Back