Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sometimes the best course of action when a s/o is tryin to start beef...is to do nothin at all. Don't react. Let that shyt fester w/n themselves.

What should YOU do? Go smoke. Or fix a nice alcoholic beverage. Put on some vibe type music, and just relax.

Sometimes the best course of action when a s/o is tryin to start beef...is to do nothin at all. Don't react. Let that shyt fester w/n themselves.

What should YOU do? Go smoke. Or fix a nice alcoholic beverage. Put on some vibe type music, and just relax.

Absolutely.

I see why you was out enjoying the weather last night lol

Shorty tried to get under ya skin aye

Well mannered and educated, ambitious, greatly versed in communication skills (whether she's introvert or extrovert) , financially independant then moderably to highly sexual if we are having sex frequently.

Marriage and children are not my priority, but if I find out that one partner I date does spite children, she's already barred from the wedding material list.

Last edited:
Back