Welcome To aBlackWeb

Y’all ever been single and still got accused of cheating? Lmao
Yea, strangely. The girl assumed she had exclusivity from me just because we was talking a couple months. Yet somehow this didn’t stop her from pulling away, no communication, no regards for several weeks. After she finally came back around, one evening while on the phone with her and I was at the bar, she heard my coworker mention he had seen my girl earlier. He was referring to some other chick I had been entertaining while she was away. And of course she tried to use it against me. I wasn’t having none of it though.

Yea, strangely. The girl assumed she had exclusivity from me just because we was talking a couple months. Yet somehow this didn’t stop her from pulling away, no communication, no regards for several weeks. After she finally came back around, one evening while on the phone with her and I was at the bar, she heard my coworker mention he had seen my girl earlier. He was referring to some other chick I had been entertaining while she was away. And of course she tried to use it against me. I wasn’t having none of it though.

Lol, I guess my BM think she own me

aye fools, this chick been tryna cause trouble. Everytime she hits me up to come over my place or hers. My girl will be around. This past weekend, my girl had been away, I tell the whore lets link up Tuesday n no reply. Seems her man had been back too

Idk if this is typical but I genuinely enjoy seeing my exes go on to do big shit in the world. I imagine it’s how Bill Parcells feel when somebody in his coaching tree wins a title.

You not alone bruh bruh.....

I be proud of the women I used to phuck w/ who end up winning in life whether it be career wise and/or end up settling down w/ another nikka

I know I have given her enough game and set an exemplary template for her to succeed in her future endeavors. I've had a couple tell me (in lack of better words) "I learned a lot from you.... U showed me real......I still hold you in high regard, etc.).

It make a nikka feel like I'm watchin' her graduate and I jus react like my boy Charles S. Dutton ....

giphy (6).gif

Idk if this is typical but I genuinely enjoy seeing my exes go on to do big shit in the world. I imagine it’s how Bill Parcells feel when somebody in his coaching tree wins a title.
yep........I lowkey be like look at her I trained her to be great her new nigga will owe me a beer at the least

You not alone bruh bruh.....

I be proud of the women I used to phuck w/ who end up winning in life whether it be career wise and/or end up settling down w/ another nikka

I know I have given her enough game and set an exemplary template for her to succeed in her future endeavors. I've had a couple tell me (in lack of better words) "I learned a lot from you.... U showed me real......I still hold you in high regard, etc.).

It make a nikka feel like I'm watchin' her graduate and I jus react like my boy Charles S. Dutton ....

View attachment 236084
exactly

Sooo I guess I have to put the spanking I’ve been needing and wanting on hold. Also, I’m so hot I haven’t had any since October and now it’s going to be longer smfh.

View attachment 248449
Hang in there. 5 Months is cool but wait till you reach 2 yrs like me, or even 20 like another poster..but for you? nah that's doubtful lol.

Hang in there. 5 Months is cool but wait till you reach 2 yrs like me, or even 20 like another poster..but for you? nah that's doubtful lol.

What are you trying to say? I’ve gone years without sex TF are you talking about?

I was about to type some shit but I’m going to be nice since y’all niggas like to complain lol

This has to be his representative. I wonder what he’s really like... but he’s a Libra so he’s either toxic or a freak lol luckily I have a little time to see ☺️

Back