Welcome To aBlackWeb

Women are funny.

I was doing some light sparring w this fine ass high yella at the job, but she quit talking to me cause I let her know she had misspelled the word “tomorrow” twice in her Skype status. She fixed it tho, so not a complete loss.

Nah man, that's just annoying. Y'all flirting and having some good conversation and here you go talkin about "that's not how you spell that" TWICE!! Ha! Come on g...

Lmao

I’m on some catch and release shit anyway I just found it funny. Me and dumb chicks never do well.

But spelling isn't indicative of intelligence or lack thereof, effective communication is.

If she's effectively communicating herself to you fuck how she spells it. That's hella petty.

You basically "corrected" her because that's not how the white man told us to spell "tomorrow".

You DO see the bitchassnesss in that behavior... Right?

But spelling isn't indicative of intelligence or lack thereof, effective communication is.

If she's effectively communicating herself to you fuck how she spells it. That's hella petty.

You basically "corrected" her because that's not how the white man told us to spell "tomorrow".

Nah...spell simple shit wrong and ima assume you stupid

But she love me again today, all is well

giphy.gif

Yall kill me with the shit yall be saying lmao

Me and Aries men ❤️ When it's all said and done, that's who I'm gonna end up with

Back