Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'ma dude w/o kids so I'm a hot commodity in these streets, but what's crazy is most (not all) women I know with kids DON'T want a guy with a with a seed.

When women tell me this, I be havin' a combination of looks like......

How you gone want somebody to accept yo lil snaggletooth ass crumbsnatcha(s) but God forbid he have a one?!?

Bitch keep on waiting on your ideal situation (guy w/ no kids), you go fuck round and let go of a nikka who u get along w/, have things in common w/ and are highly attracted to but neglect that b/c he has what you have.... a child.

It's bordering bird logic. lol

I'ma dude w/o kids so I'm a hot commodity in these streets, but what's crazy is most (not all) women I know with kids DON'T want a guy with a with a seed.

When women tell me this, I be havin' a combination of looks like......

View attachment 137824

View attachment 137825

View attachment 137826

View attachment 137827

How you gone want somebody to accept yo lil snaggletooth ass crumbsnatcha(s) but God forbid he have a one?!?

Bitch keep on waiting on your ideal situation (guy w/ no kids), you go fuck round and let go of a nikka who u get along w/, have things in common w/ and are highly attracted to but neglect that b/c he has what you have.... a child.

It's bordering bird logic. lol

It IS bird logic. If someone hits all but ONE of your checkboxes and you let them go after spending YEARS accepting mofos hitting 3 out of 10s, you're a bird or a dumb nigga. I have never in life saw someone do this and find the 10/10. Next person don't hit none of the boxes and be a whole red flag. "Yeah, he got kids ... or teeth ... or a job ... or a car ... or good dick ... but he loves him some us!" Bitch, he's homeless! The nigga loves a bed and food.

*Edit* That be the shit that makes people scornful when someone breaks up with you for something you have no control over, and then downgrade to a mofo that is eyeball test more flawed than you.

Ugh I wish this man would get out of my mind smhhh...

On a different note this young guy better go TF ahead before I use my God given gifts for evil lol. Fuck his world up keep playing with me...

Yeah but I’m getting dicked down now and will continue through the summer praise God!

I've been a Muslim for 12 years, but only had my Deen right for the last year.

Recently got out of a relationship with another Muslim and been talking to other women since.

It's been like 98% BS, with a lot of the same BS popping up with each different woman. Decided to give non Muslim women a try again today

*Cue @Allergens LeBron gif*

Already going back tomorrow.

Sometimes you just have to pick your poision

I've been considering on being a Muslim these last few months. This was interesting to hear but out of curiousity how do you find other Muslim women?

Do a lot of them follow that also by not dating non Muslim men?

Not sure if the number is that high but if it is I’m not surprised. There’s plenty of vindictive, trifling, conniving, vengeful, spiteful ass women that will not let a man see and take care of his seed over bullshit ass reasons.

Half the time it’s petty and pathetic then the kid gotta suffer cuz the dude be like “fuck this I’m out. when he/she get old enough and they want to see me tell ‘em get at me. but fuck you bitch” lol

Back