Welcome To aBlackWeb

S/o and I realized we haven't gone on a vacation where it was just me and her in a minute.

Majority of the trips we took was either wit other folks, or to go see other folks. Yeah might have to prioritize my vacation time.

S/o and I realized we haven't gone on a vacation where it was just me and her in a minute.

Majority of the trips we took was either wit other folks, or to go see other folks. Yeah might have to prioritize my vacation time.
If you wanna keep her, do it

Damn this nigga is thirsty as hell sucha turnoff and he’s fine smdh

I talk to a really young guy idk what has come over me but I ain’t mad lol

so over the weekend i was at the club and i ran to an old ex who was there with her mom . she was looking good got thick and shit . i walked over greeted her mom and gave her a hug . we began talking and she like how we need to go chill date im like yeah thats sound cool . She hits me up nex day but i was smashed from the club and i respond late to her message. She opened the message and never responded back . I hit her up again and no response . what should i do ?

so over the weekend i was at the club and i ran to an old ex who was there with her mom . she was looking good got thick and shit . i walked over greeted her mom and gave her a hug . we began talking and she like how we need to go chill date im like yeah thats sound cool . She hits me up nex day but i was smashed from the club and i respond late to her message. She opened the message and never responded back . I hit her up again and no response . what should i do ?

stay on your path

Nothing

If she hits you back and you free, hang with her

If you not, don't.

Literally get up with her when you can

She responds back...cool. If not...k.i.m.

Don't start sending a bunch of texts tryin to get her to respond back.

She came to her senses and so should you. She's your ex for a reason.

Don't play yourself.

The Hennessy wore off and she wised up. You should do the same and let it be.

It should be a crime to have me this wet in the morning and not be able to fuck me smdh

Got me eating nasty ass ChikFila now

The chicken sandwich has been hitting lately

Back