Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wasn't a yes or no question. I'll come back for you, I'm on your heels love.. finna get at least 1 cheek when u least expect it

tenor.gif

I don’t want him to have other women but he is nice and seems needy. I don’t think he’s had a woman of my caliber and I mean that in the most humble way.
I’m intrigued @Love . What a good ole southern boy like me gotta do to land an experience with a woman such as yourself?

Fellas from your experience is this true? Ladies will you admit that this statement is correct?

Women like compliments just like they always have but the difference is thanks to social media women don't appreciate it. Social media has devalued a man's compliment and validation. Here's the thing, women tend to date up. Complimenting women is a sign of lower status. You're subconsciously communicating to the woman that you usually don't date women of her caliber. If she's not wondering whether you like her or not, you're losing.

Last edited:
Fellas from your experience is this true? Ladies will you admit that this statement is correct?

Women like compliments just like they always have but the difference is thanks to social media women don't appreciate it. Social media has devalued a man's compliment and validation. Here's the thing, women tend to date up. Complimenting women is a sign of lower status. You're subconsciously communicating to the woman that you usually don't date women of her caliber. If she's not wondering whether you like her or not, you're losing.
I don’t ask shit like this b

Where the hell do you get this stuff?

Back