Welcome To aBlackWeb

I saved some dude from me the other day lol I know how I am sexually and I didn’t think he was ready. He seemed so sweet I didn’t wanna fuck his head up.

Love, no diss but why do you care about if his head is fucked up or not? I swear that’s my goal.

I honestly don’t think he’s built for it he seems like the type to cry and beg if I stopped fucking with him. He’s sexy though and seems like a cool guy.

He might but I’ve been here before. I’ll still be cool with him but it can’t go any further unfortunately.

Interesting. This brings up a theory I’ve heard that women only want to fuck men that are already fucking someone. That women will reject men who they believe have no or few sex options. @Love would it be fair to say your issue with him is because he’s nice he also seems needy and that you would be the only woman fucking him and he would act like it?

Interesting. This brings up a theory I’ve heard that women only want to fuck men that are already fucking someone. That women will reject men who they believe have no or few sex options. @Love would it be fair to say your issue with him is because he’s nice he also seems needy and that you would be the only woman fucking him and he would act like it?

I don’t want him to have other women but he is nice and seems needy. I don’t think he’s had a woman of my caliber and I mean that in the most humble way.

Back