Welcome To aBlackWeb

Some guy who had his girlfriend text me a few months ago had the audacity to text me this morning. Oh you miss this?? Nigga fuck you!

Some guy who had his girlfriend text me a few months ago had the audacity to text me this morning. Oh you miss this?? Nigga fuck you!

Why he had his girl text you? They wanted you for a 3sum?

Lol

A lot of men have inflated egos and think just because a woman is undesirable to them she should be happy to give up HER pussy to them. Idk who these niggas think they are these days smdh

And no I’m not talking about me I just observe a lot of shit

24nl9ar.jpg

Do you want the same for her?

for her to have everything she wants?

Of course

Problem is, she's super selfless and never seems to have "wants"

there's material shit she could make my day with, but I cant do that lol

if I told her should could have anything she wants,

she'd probably ask me to take a day off work and stay in bed all day for movies......and stay awake!

so anyway that makes it awkward cuz i want everything, am never settled or quite satisfied....not dealing with her, just in general

thats what brought up my post and why I asked if its crazy.....I want her to want shit for me as much as I want it lol

she should be buying red dead w/ a smile right now lmao

Me and some of my ex boyfriends get along better after we aren’t together anymore. I wonder what that’s all about lol

Why do you still keep in contact with multiple ex's.. that seems odd.

It’s only 2 not including my daughters dad and yes it is kinda odd lol. One is my first love and best friend the other one kept asking for my number so I finally gave it to him and we’ve been keeping in contact... but I guess we’re better off as friends

Reactions: 1/2
Back