Welcome To aBlackWeb

Here’s a scenario I saw; is the guy wrong or did this female deserve the cold shoulder?

View attachment 54050

If the story is real...

Fucc'd that happened to her. No woman should have that done to her. Yeah he was cold-blooded but I understand his anger.

He warned her that she shouldn't go, but "You don't own me..." line I feel that would've pissed off also. Then to have that happen to her, I'm sure deep inside. He felt some kinda gratification. The whole karma thing.

As angry as he was...he could've put that aside and been there for her.

c98c1d93208e95342fee4363837e58d7.jpg

I can’t wait for him to beat it up again this weekend or sooner lol I don’t want anyone else to do it...

He’s the last one I had sex with and I haven’t had sex since March I’m way overdue

Turbonuoma is a renowned car rental firm operating in Vilnius (Lithuania). We are a known for the quality service in car rental for both the long-term as well as short-term. If you are looking for autonuoma (car park), remember to choose us. We offer rental cars on easy terms without any hassles. We help you choose the best car of any make, brand and as per the objective of renting the car. To know more about our services, visit www.turbonuoma.lt.

I've been a Muslim for 12 years, but only had my Deen right for the last year.

Recently got out of a relationship with another Muslim and been talking to other women since.

It's been like 98% BS, with a lot of the same BS popping up with each different woman. Decided to give non Muslim women a try again today

*Cue @Allergens LeBron gif*

Already going back tomorrow.

Sometimes you just have to pick your poision

I've been a Muslim for 12 years, but only had my Deen right for the last year.

Recently got out of a relationship with another Muslim and been talking to other women since.

It's been like 98% BS, with a lot of the same BS popping up with each different woman. Decided to give non Muslim women a try again today

*Cue @Allergens LeBron gif*

Already going back tomorrow.

Sometimes you just have to pick your poision
What problems are you seeing that u didn't see with Muslim women?

Back