Welcome To aBlackWeb

What was it?
Basically a red pill podcaster telling dudes to not bring the bullshit they watch on podcast with them when they go out on dates because it's a turn off to women...you can click the link to the video

Basically a red pill podcaster telling dudes to not bring the bullshit they watch on podcast with them when they go out on dates because it's a turn off to women...you can click the link to the video

Oops. Figure it since it wasn't showing, thought I couldn't click it.

I mean bruh makes sense. But niggas been talkin themselves outta pussy long b4 podcast and social media even came around. Also, this applies to women too. Brothas ain't really tryin to hear all that either. The only difference is, a brotha is likely to entertain the discussion as long as it ends wit him gettin the pussy. The woman will just shut the whole operation down. There's a time and place to have those discussions.

Cuz if I get a

"Come over. I want you"

text from a chick...the LAST thing imma respond back wit is

"Aye b4 I come by, whatcha think about *insert podcaster* episode regarding women being lazy in bed?"

Naw cuz.

images.jpg

Why is this lady acting like white women aren't also hypersexual? What does the classic dating experience consist of exactly? What's considered a real date? Why is giving of gifts the standard for men to show their interest/affection? I do kinda agree with lack of planning, but is that something you as a woman say you require? So many questions...

Back