Welcome To aBlackWeb

Random Lady Thoughts

I didn’t go to ASU, but a few of my relatives graduated from there. I’m from Montgomery.

Ohhhhh. Gotcha. Yeah I was running round that city back in the early to mid 2000s. I'm old as shit. SMH. I used to work at that subway right down the street from the ASU. Next to Winn Dixie. Used to spend my entire check at The Rose on Saturday nights and shit. Lol.

All them places have prolly been turned into some other shit by now. Still, some good memories.

Ohhhhh. Gotcha. Yeah I was running round that city back in the early to mid 2000s. I'm old as shit. SMH. I used to work at that subway right down the street from the ASU. Next to Winn Dixie. Used to spend my entire check at The Rose on Saturday nights and shit. Lol.

All them places have prolly been turned into some other shit by now. Still, some good memories.
Subway and Winn Dixie are still there lol. 🤣🤣🤣@ The Rose. Ratchet as hell lol. They shut down and reopened as Centennial Hill lol. It permanently closed after Doe B and a few others were shot and killed years ago. Unfortunately, a lot of people have died or been shot in that building.

Subway and Winn Dixie are still there lol. 🤣🤣🤣@ The Rose. Ratchet as hell lol. They shut down and reopened as Centennial Hill lol. It permanently closed after Doe B and a few others were shot and killed years ago. Unfortunately, a lot of people have died or been shot in that building.

It's prolly for the best, honestly. Even when I was in there drunk, in my 3XL Ecko sweatsuit, niggas was shooting every other weekend. Lol.

Back