Welcome To aBlackWeb

Random Lady Thoughts

I can't paint my own nails either lol. I used to get my nails done, fill-in every 2 weeks. After accidentally slamming my thumb in my car door, I haven't stepped foot inside a nail salon. Took about 3-4 months before my nail healed and grew back completely.
I soaked it in acetone, tried clipping pieces of the nail and acrylic off...it was horrible. My whole nail was black and blue. I had to let it all fall off naturally.

Word? It shouldn't have been that hard to remove that broken nail from my busted thumb? I'm tellin you, I wouldn't want this to happen to anyone. I'm scared of any acrylic hittin my nails ever again.

I go to this young girl, 21, and every 6 weeks like clock work my nail lifts and the whole nail comes off with no damage to my real nail. Idk if it’s her technique or products but I love that I just remove my old nails with no hassle. That young heffa minimum is $100 but it’s worth it to me.
This my new set ❀

*also, I don’t do fill ins, I get a new set every 6 weeks*

Last edited:
Even though I have locs now...the satisfaction of scratching is glory! I use to try not to scratch because "your will burn when you get a perm". Or I would get the end of a rat tooth comb and stick in between my braids to scratch the itch

Did y’all watch 16 & Pregnant on MTV back in the day? I’m talking the original white girls like Farrah, Macy, Jenelle and the rest??? Man, I just went down this random ass rabbit hole on their IGs and these girls are LIVING!! Multiple businesses, beautiful homes(a few have multiples), some married, more kids, millions of followers, like the white audacity LMAO

Amazing how they were able to cash out being 16& pregnant:really?:

I had micro braids once or twice. I never had mine braided all the way down to the ends to have the option to style the hair with a curling iron, crimp iron, or flat iron.

These are maasai braids. Africans grab every strand on yo headπŸ’†πŸΏβ€β™€οΈ. She might wake up with no edges next week. And did this woman say she only paid them $26🀣?! She could've paid those men at least $150.
Lol girl she said it was painful...maybe because it's pulling her hair out lol

Back