Welcome To aBlackWeb

Random Lady Thoughts

I ordered a few things online from Rainbow against my "you know better" voice. Man so I got some biker shorts just to lounge in. They are ridiculous. The material ain't even spandex. It don't bounce back, clinge, or nothin?. I think they were only $7 so I ain't too upset. Ik when I wash em, they gon turn to threads. Never?...no?...mo ?...again?.

Girl my grays are coming in straight with no curl pattern, imma have to figure something out and soon...

Some locs would look nice on you, I bet @Blackish

I'm getting box braids next.
Man I'm finally gettin strands at 26?. And thx! I figured if I look straight wit passion twists, jumbo twists, and kinky twists, I could pass.

Can you braid?

Man I'm finally gettin strands at 26?. And thx! I figured if I look straight wit passion twists, jumbo twists, and kinky twists, I could pass.

Can you braid?
Welcome to the club! Lol

I can braid my own hair but I don't know what kind of magic goes into adding hair... I tried a few times this summer and it was atrocious ?

Plus the way my head perimeter set up, imma need 3 people working at once to get it done, lol

I tried when I was about 16 and never turned back. That crap was ugly as hell. I can actually do natural styles, protective styles, but I hate doing hair and other folks hair lol.

You could and your man would love it.

Sexiness ain't about the perfect body to me...it's about being fearless and believing in your own prowess.

She bad af tho

You could and your man would love it.

Sexiness ain't about the perfect body to me...it's about being fearless and believing in your own prowess.

She bad af tho
Them lil strings wouldn't/couldn't hold these breastsis and these rolls??. I envy these lil bitty titty chicks?.
But her accent reminds me of Ashanti. And she's also in that The Bag Girls flick I posted.

Ok so unpopular opinion.....I don't like acrylic ,gel or any fake press-on nail. I have tried but the affects of all that on my real nail is brutal. I just grow out my real nail and get vegan nail polish. I have recently started to look into really painting my own nails.....but that shit ain't easy lol.

Ok so unpopular opinion.....I don't like acrylic ,gel or any fake press-on nail. I have tried but the affects of all that on my real nail is brutal. I just grow out my real nail and get vegan nail polish. I have recently started to look into really painting my own nails.....but that shit ain't easy lol.
I can't paint my own nails either lol. I used to get my nails done, fill-in every 2 weeks. After accidentally slamming my thumb in my car door, I haven't stepped foot inside a nail salon. Took about 3-4 months before my nail healed and grew back completely.

Ah man, immediate flashback to my cousin doing the same thing to me in 6th grade😭

She went to the salon and got Chinese bangs and said she saw how they did it and could do mine.

Pulled my hair down as straight as she could and cut a straight line across my eyebrows... When she let go my hair was halfways up my forehead, yoπŸ€¦πŸΏβ€β™€οΈ

My mama made me wear it like that until it grew back as punishment for letting people play in my hair lol

Ah man, immediate flashback to my cousin doing the same thing to me in 6th grade😭

She went to the salon and got Chinese bangs and said she saw how they did it and could do mine.

Pulled my hair down as straight as she could and cut a straight line across my eyebrows... When she let go my hair was halfways up my forehead, yoπŸ€¦πŸΏβ€β™€οΈ

My mama made me wear it like that until it grew back as punishment for letting people play in my hair lol
Not the bay yang! The bay yang!
Uh ohhh oooh whoa oooh whoa.🀣

Back