Welcome To aBlackWeb

Random Lady Thoughts

I skipped out on a bachelorette party once that had some stripper from Atlanta. Nigga was in the bthrm for at least an hr getting ready. My homegirl was flowing and I wasn’t in the mood so I dipped ✌🏾.

Not a male strip club but I've been to a couple of bachelorette parties.

Last one, the stripper was coked outta his mind and did some wildly unsavory acts 😖 That's when I decided it was my last.

Did you enjoy yourself?

It was cool, but to your point I didn't like how intrusive some of the dancers were with some ladies. I did put a few dollars in one guys g string when he came to our table. But some women were up on stage or got grabbed up lol. Definitely something that I am like okay I experienced that and probably won't need to attend something like that again 🙃

I've gone to a male strip club twice. Male strippers are a little aggressive, especially if you shy away from them. The overall experience it not that sexy...like I just want to sit in the cut and enjoy looking at some dick prints, maybe slide a bill or two. I don't wanna touch you and definitely don't want to be dry humped in front of a bunch of other people.

Back