Welcome To aBlackWeb

Random Lady Thoughts

giphy.gif

Geezus Lort.

That curve though. lol

Anyway... who the h3ll is Safaree?

ladies, I haven't had a blowout in years and years. last time I had one, I felt like I was betraying my naturalness.

lately I'm seeing these high volume blowouts and kinda craving one.

do I give in to the temptation or is it the devil's whispers?

Never had a blow out before, does it cause permanent damage to your hair?

If not, I say have at it
I used to get blow out regularly when I was younger. it's a straightening method so it can be damaging.

it can be done with low heat or cool air so I wanna try that out at home but I doubt the results will be the same as a classic blowout

I used to get blow out regularly when I was younger. it's a straightening method so it can be damaging.

it can be done with low heat or cool air so I wanna try that out at home but I doubt the results will be the same as a classic blowout
I haven't used heat in almost 10 years but I used to love flat irons.

How long do blowouts usually last for you?

I haven't used heat in almost 10 years but I used to love flat irons.

How long do blowouts usually last for you?
the good ones last about the same length of time as flat ironing, but the weakly done ones go frizzy as soon as they're met with humidity. blowouts seem to have way more variance than flat irons where you know what you'll get. a good blowout >>>>> a good flat iron but the lack of predictability is just the pits.

This is the kinda blowout I'd like

finished-5.jpg

somewhat related:

I have distrust of salons now. the last time I went to one, I went in there for a roller set. they said I'd get better results with a blowout, then suddenly this hoe pulled out a flat iron. they lied to me about their products being organic too - they insisted that under NY law they have to wash/condition hair on-premisis but they wouldn't allow my ass to bring my own products. it was a ratchet mess of a day.

My shit looked good and lasted weeks but it wasn't what I went in there for. for a while, I felt like hairstylists in salons are just some lying hoes in general. lmao I know better but I still aint been back in a salon since

Blowouts and me don’t get along. They make your hair look so beautiful until you step outside *wipes tears*

when your man helps you pick your next hairstyle and gives you some cash to get it done by a pro insteada DIY like you usually would

:lipbite:

Back