Welcome To aBlackWeb

RAGE MODE: GAMES THAT PISSED YOU DA F*** OFF!

Lemme just go on record and say I blame ALL OF YOU for any future post I'm gonna have.

All this GOW talk got me tempted to get it, and I know a lot of my rage is gonna be directed at that lil boy. You all did this.

That is all

Speaking of GOW, when I heard there was a day one patch to fix part of Ascension that was deemed too difficult, I opted not to install it...

Took me a weekend to beat it... what was frustrating were the other bugs... like having to fight a boss battle completely off screen...

tumblr_omsrra97uJ1w1kerio1_500.gif

And the pattern was randomized.

Fuck this boss and Sonic 2 for Game Gear forever

Madden. Almost broke up with my now wife, then girlfriend over that shit. I'd be winnin and then every fucking time, Q4 my team fumbling, dropping easy catches, missing tackles etc.

She throwing Aaron Rodgers hail marys an shit for the win. I threw some controllers over that game.

When I was little, I whooped my lil brothers ass over some game. I dont even remember which one, but he kept beating me and talkin shit. When moms left he got that work lol

Easily nba2k. I threw my controller across the damn room and it smashed my laptop screen. That just pissed me off even more.

while playing franchise mode in madden 10, i literally would say to myself outloud:

"Why am i playing this fucking game? Why do i continue to play this shit?"

ive never bought another madden since, however i played that version for like 6 years afterwards

Them fuccin silver goblins on Zelda: Breath of the Wild be pissin me. Annoying af.

Also fightin these muthafuccas...

MB_Lynel.jpg

Them fuccin silver goblins on Zelda: Breath of the Wild be pissin me. Annoying af.

Also fightin these muthafuccas...

View attachment 133692
Breath of the Wild on Switch got finished off the strength of "It's Zelda." But I about quit it on several occasions mainly because that weapon system where everything is constantly breaking? Negative, chief. That's one of those "it makes sense in reality" choices that doesn't translate into fun. If the Master Sword at least didn't suffer from that it would've been all good, but I went through hell in the DLC and beat it... for the shit to still need to recharge.

If the next game is like that, I'm just bootlegging on emulator or at least reading to see what the prize is for going through all that.

Breath of the Wild on Switch got finished off the strength of "It's Zelda." But I about quit it on several occasions mainly because that weapon system where everything is constantly breaking? Negative, chief. That's one of those "it makes sense in reality" choices that doesn't translate into fun. If the Master Sword at least didn't suffer from that it would've been all good, but I went through hell in the DLC and beat it... for the shit to still need to recharge.

If the next game is like that, I'm just bootlegging on emulator or at least reading to see what the prize is for going through all that.

Yeah that weapons breaking shyt is for the damn birds. Fuccin flame swords and all the other stronger weapons breaking at 5 strikes. C'mon man.

Never mind these wack kids, look at the effort they put into this licensed game. We don't get shit like this any more for real

RB6 Vegas not only did they cheat it was glitchy as fuck and it took fucking forever to load that alone made my blood boil

My Ps3 i had MGS and i was stuck on vamp guy msntis i think and some level where you had to follow som ok ne around for months fucking months

I think i finally beat mantis and as soon as i walked down this corridor my ps3 died died died i tried everything its very last breath it spit out mgs4 after awhile of fucking with it.. needless to say i dudnt have the patience to try to get back smh...

Currently Uncharted i have it on crushing i believe i refuse to cha ge levels i been stuck on that bitch for years it seems the mansion where u face dude with the gun on his arm and ess goons i got to a point where i know exaxtly what to do but too many goons even as i kill tgat rusty fuck

Back