Welcome To aBlackWeb

RAGE MODE: GAMES THAT PISSED YOU DA F*** OFF!

Going thru that Master Sword trials on "Zelda: Breath of the Wild".

That final trial was hell

I rage quit this game and went 2 years before playing it again...

Bruh...the last level on the final trial had a BUNCH of those moblins charging at you on horseback...AND...a Lynel...AND...a guardian turret posted up.

1st time makin to that level...all I saw was a bunch of questions mark go up and turned red...then this stampede started charging at my azzz. Lol. I was tryin to haul azzz while avoiding the Lynel, and the blasts from the guardian. Ended up dying b/c I was outta arrows and got hit wit a shot fired from the Lynel. Smh.

I googled that shyt and FINALLY beat it last night.

Any time I had to play Assassins Creed and have to do a mission without being seen. I hated them shits

Oh now I love that stealth shyt. I just hated when the person you're following unexpectedly turns around...stops...or turn and walks somewhere else

Bruh...the last level on the final trial had a BUNCH of those moblins charging at you on horseback...AND...a Lynel...AND...a guardian turret posted up.

1st time makin to that level...all I saw was a bunch of questions mark go up and turned red...then this stampede started charging at my azzz. Lol. I was tryin to haul azzz while avoiding the Lynel, and the blasts from the guardian. Ended up dying b/c I was outta arrows and got hit wit a shot fired from the Lynel. Smh.

I googled that shyt and FINALLY beat it last night.
Sounds painful as hell b lol

I had that Lion King game on my SEGA. Cant recall how far i made it but i know it wasnt very far at all. I remember being like 5 or 6 years old and just having a rage breakdown over that fucking game though lmao

My friends when I played as the classic Celtics in NBA live 2001-2003. Larry Bird just won't miss a shot in that game. Lol

Last edited:
Back