Welcome To aBlackWeb

RAGE MODE: GAMES THAT PISSED YOU DA F*** OFF!

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
Title self explanatory. So let's get right into it.

SUPER...FUCCIN...MARIO...GALAXY!!

It was bad enough trying beat all those worlds it wit Mario. Nintendo decided to raise blood pressures all over the world, by making you FULLY beat the game wit Luigi slip & sliding monkey azzz!

Every Mario game has pissed me off to some degree. But this...this damn game nearly had me wanting to throw my remote thru the tv. I'm talmbout full on, Pixar "Inside Out" type rage

133f9a45c6d938dd9205a69a3da7f8a3.gif

Fortunately I was able to beat it and got the alternate ending. But never touched that game again. I thought about playing it again, but then remembered the shyt I had to go thru to collect everything. Didn't even buy part 2.

MARIO. Crash Bandicoot. Spades. Uno(that damn draw four!)

Lemme tell you the difference b/t Uno and Spades.

Uno...will make you wanna ktfo someone when they drop that Draw 4

Spades...will have catching a 2nd degree murder charge if your partner renigs. And the reason for 2nd degree, b/c 1st degree would have to show you woke up and had the intent to kill them that whole day. So you wasn't aware they was gonna renig on yo azzz layer that evening.

Dino Crisis on PlayStation. Got halfway through and hit a game breaking glitch where after a cutscenes my character walked into a deep hole and died and that happened every time it loaded and that cut scene ended. Shit pissed me the fuck off. Never started over cause I was too heated to care anymore.

Tomb Raider either anniversary or legend, hit a glitch where you can't jump over the ramp because the bridge won't raise. All because in an earlier level I triggered an enemy who isn't supposed to be triggered til after you cross that bridge. Fucking livid. But I went back and finished cause I love Lara Croft.

Fallout 3 the first time I played it cause I didn't know what overencumbered meant so I kept using stimpaks thinking it was a health issue. All I had to do was drop tin cans. Started that shit over once I figured it out hours later..

Every Mario game ever in the history of Mario games. Broken controllers for days

This with any old school game, you be playing for hours and then you fuck around and die only to realize you haven't saved your game in 3 hours

This with any old school game, you be playing for hours and then you fuck around and die only to realize you haven't saved your game in 3 hours
Any new open world* rpg too. I did this same thing playing fallout multiple times. Auto save ain't shit if you're just messing around in the wasteland.

Ayo on er'thang...

20161220_192459.png

God of War III...specifically that 3 headed fire breathing summa bitch and those two Satyrs that show up (right when you have to smash the crystal shyt on tbose 3 statues that holds the giant azzz chain)

Zeus himself didn't give this much trouble as that muthafucca Cerebrus. Had nigga a Google searching on what technique to use to beat it! Dammit!

Lemme tell you the difference b/t Uno and Spades.

Uno...will make you wanna ktfo someone when they drop that Draw 4

Spades...will have catching a 2nd degree murder charge if your partner renigs. And the reason for 2nd degree, b/c 1st degree would have to show you woke up and had the intent to kill them that whole day. So you wasn't aware they was gonna renig on yo azzz layer that evening.
Truth!

I hold those draw fours to the very end, when you think you're about to win I bombard you with them. I Infuriate my kids doing that
giphy.gif

Dark Souls 1-3.

Game is amazing and beautiful, but one of the most frustrating things in the world and gives you bad anxiety lol. Be having you scared to open doors or go around corners. Would recommend the series to any hardcore gaming fan though.

Another one is Everquest. Was/Is an MMORPG similar to World of Warcraft, but Everquest was one of the first major MMORPG's before WoW ever came out. It was a hardcore game and if you wanted to get to the highest level you would have to learn how to play your class and join parties to fight monsters for experience. It was a big online community, but word would spread around fast if you didnt know how to play your class right lol. You could be looking for a group for hours until someone would be desperate enough to send you an invite if you sucked. Dying in that game was the worst because you would spawn with NO equipment and have to go get your corpse, dodging monsters and whatever else may be in your way. Because of the difficulty level though people really learned how to play their characters and there was a shitload of teamwork. Vanilla EQ was probably the greatest Online RPG ive ever played because of all that.

Back