Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rag Time Blues

I'm getting up in age and my period is getting lighter. Last for a good 3/4 days.

Which is concerning.
Isnt that supposed to happen if youre around premenopausal age? I would hope it tapers off. Do you want to have more children before it goes away?

A bih starting to be angry when my cycle arrives. I’m so over getting this shit!
I’m sitting over here mad as hell. Although I’m on like day 3 and it’s almost over.

Lol and why is that? This change is pretty drastic.
I would have super heavy cycles( 6/7 overnights pads a day) to now...barely anything,lol.

I would have been more concerned about the super heavy cycles versus the now light ones.
I know some chicks that are vegan who swear we shouldn’t have heavy cycles but also sometimes it can be something we don’t see like cysts and they can also cause horrible cramping too.

I'm not tryna sound like an advertisement but I started using these goddess body products and now I don't have any period pain...

goddessbody.net if y'all curious

I believe so. My cramps this time were fucking horrid! I almost went to the hospital behind that pain. I was much more drowsy this time a few days before my cycle and like the first 2 days of it. I ended up buying a heating pad and it was the best damn investment I made this week. Got it with same day delivery from Amazon.

I still have contractions a week or two before it comes. Used to have pain shoot up my back. Nipples still be sore and the first and second day be the worst.

I need a heating pad myself. I usually fill a water bottle with water hot as I can stand it and just lay on it all night curled up like a hurt dog. Ide wanna know what labor feels like.

Back